Hijacked tankers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soggin View Post
    Two tankers were Uk I read. Not sure about a third. The goat f***ers are trying to hold us into firing first. I say sit back and wait for them to miss off the rest of the world too.
    the third was Liberian owned and was released, not sure who owned the oil.

Comment

Ok, I don't think even Trump wants war with Iran or anybody else.
      First will come the sanction tightening.
      Next will come new, even tougher sanctions.
      The "Iraniacs" are low life sleeze bags.
      They are expert provocateurs.
      Every move they make is to get somebody to else to make the first move.

jimbo, soggin, a week or so back, the UK navy caught an Iranian tanker headed to Syria with a load of Iranian oil in violation of sanctions.
      Pirating the two UK tankers is in retaliation for taking their tanker.

As for what the UK does (did?) with the Iraniac ship or the oil? I have no idea! I don't know if forfeiture is the penalty for violating the sanctions or not.

Comment

The Iraniacs seem to feel that we owe them one since 1988, when a U.S. Navy missile cruiser accidentally shot down an Iranian airliner flying in Iranian airspace, killing all 290 people on board.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          The Iraniacs seem to feel that we owe them one since 1988, when a U.S. Navy missile cruiser accidentally shot down an Iranian airliner flying in Iranian airspace, killing all 290 people on board.
          Another made up 'fact' you pulled out of your arse. That matter was considered settled a long time ago.
          https://www.britannica.com/event/Iran-Air-flight-655

Comment

If international law recognizes 50 miles off shore as a country border and the strait is 22 miles wide does that mean the strait is entirely in iran territory. ??

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
              If international law recognizes 50 miles off shore as a country border and the strait is 22 miles wide does that mean the strait is entirely in iran territory. ??
              Gonna have to find you an international maritime lawyer jimbo.
              I don't know.

Comment

It's simply tit for tat. Brits took one of their tankers, they take two of the brits. More important is why is there even an embargo. We broke the deal, not the Iranians. They were complying with the no nuke deal, we just unilaterally decided to pull out. So now Iran has no source of revenue and a very large middle class population.

Why are we embargoing Iran anyway? They hate Iraqis not us. We should stay out of the middle east.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                  It's simply tit for tat. Brits took one of their tankers, they take two of the brits. More important is why is there even an embargo. We broke the deal, not the Iranians. They were complying with the no nuke deal, we just unilaterally decided to pull out. So now Iran has no source of revenue and a very large middle class population.

Why are we embargoing Iran anyway? They hate Iraqis not us. We should stay out of the middle east.
                  I don't think you are that uninformed rat.
                  Are you such a hard core liberal that you support I. Omar (D-WI)?

Comment

Let's not forget the chant, "Death to America!", burning American flags and presidential effigys.
                    Irans' burning desire to wipe Israel "off the map"!
                    Not to mention all the terrorist plots that have been planned and funded in Iran and carried out around the world.

Israel is the one sane point the U.S. has in the insanity of the middle east.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...nsor-of-terror

Comment

The year 1988 may be ancient history to some of us, but...

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/years-la.../29336454.html
                      Last edited by 99explorer; 07-20-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

The year 1988 may be ancient history to some of us, but...

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/years-la.../29336454.html
                        10-23-1983
                        220 Marines and 21 other military personnel killed in a terrorist attack in Beirut, Lebanon.
                        Ordered by Iran
                        -
                        Iran does not recognize Israel as a state, and provides support for Hamas, Hezbollah and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
                        -
                        10-12-2000
                        USS Cole bombed in Aden, Yemen port.
                        Seventeen killed, 39 injured
                        al Queda (Iranian backed and funded) claims credit.

Tell me 99, should we forget these incidents?

How about the other multitude of terrorist attacks around the world committed by Iranian backed and funded groups?

Comment

Bubba - I was not defending Iran.
                          I was answering PigHunter's post #19.

Comment

Bubba - I was not defending Iran.
                            I was answering PigHunter's post #19.
                            Genius, I also posted a link to the incident in 1988. Apparently you don't know how to read. Payments were made from our government to Iran in the settlement.

You said " The Iraniacs seem to feel that we owe them one.."

Where in the hell did you get that little factoid? How in hell do you know what they 'feel'? Do you have a citation for their feelings? You're such a loser.

Comment

PH - I don't mean we owe them money. I mean they feel we are due for a payback.
                              You only need the read the first four paragraphs of my link to get that.
                              I know you must feel foolish, but control your temper.

Comment

"... I mean they feel we are due for a payback. ..."

Then you don't understand Iran and their ayatollahs.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Red Dot's
                                  by PigHunter
                                  Jimbo, I've used a red dot scope on my crossbow and it was great in low light at the short distances I needed (up to 50 yards). However, the dot washed...
                                  Today, 10:10 AM
                                • Red Dot's
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  What is the difference between a open Red Dot and a scope type Red Dot ? Function, operation, accuracy potential....
                                  Today, 09:41 AM
                                • Reply to Red Dot's
                                  by fitch270
                                  I believe the biggest difference would be in speed of target acquisition related to field of view. The tube style have a bit of tunnel vision to them,...
                                  Today, 09:48 AM
                                • Reply to Are You Ready For This ?
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  They can also create organs right now with 3d printing. Dr. mentioned that on Tucker show.
                                  Univ of Pittsburg has been growing organs for years...
                                  Today, 09:44 AM
                                • Are You Ready For This ?
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  An American Scientist financed by Spain has gone to China to create an ape-human by combining a human embryo with a primate. I don't know why he had...
                                  Yesterday, 09:32 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X