No announcement yet.

3.5 Million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would any member of Congress have a problem with seeing that the integrity of our voting system is protected? Whenever there is an attempt to clean up voting irregularities, fraud or corruption, it is always the D’s who fight against it ? Does that not indicate that such action is done for the purpose of their own protection, and not for the betterment of America ? Again, the D’s are a threat to this country, make no mistake about it !

Comment

I am not at all worried about Trump using some silly excuse to invalidate his losing the next general election ... because he'll never get the party's nomination to run. They may bar him from the nominating convention. Given current events that sure wouldn't surprise me. What's he going to do about that? Send in the Army to respond to a "national emergency"?

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

Yeah, I'm so concerned about dead people showing up at the polls to vote. Just tell the poll officials to be sure and shoot those zombies in the head or they'll still be able to cast their vote. Har, har!

Boy, the Tweet-in-Chief sure shot himself in the foot this week. Uh ... no, he shot off both his feet a long time ago. He's moved up to gut shooting himself this time. "White House advisers" need take a hammer to Trump's fingers. What an embarrassment.
        you are way off, fraudulent voters use the information/registration of the dead person.

Comment

Well, ol' honkster, ol' pal, talk about being way off and shooting himself in the foot! I hope you shoot whatever weaponry you took to Africa a lot better that you shoot those dumb-assed responses off your keyboard, or you may come back footless. President Trump's approval rating was up to 72% among Republicans after he tweeted the "love it or leave" tweets, and hovering between 30-40% among the undecided or moderate voters. Doubt seriously that: "They may bar him from the nominating convention." (What kind of whacky juice are you drinking up there in Canaja, anyway?)
          Oh, and just for your general edification and to add to your store of political facts: "Judicial Watch: 900,000 Illegal Aliens Voted in 2018 Midterm Elections" Try telling us that Judicial Watch doesn't exist, or that Tom Fitton is a doubtful source.

READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/news/6862-jud...term-elections
          © Neon Nettle

Comment

Neon Nettle News

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/neon-nettle/
            • Overall, we rate Neon Nettle a Tin Foil Hat level Conspiracy website based on promotion of numerous conspiracy theories as well as the publishing of fake news.
            There is no illegal alien voting. No one is voting twice. Anyone so gullible to believe that kind of hooee shouldn't answer the phone.

Comment

Rat, people have gone to jail for voter fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                Well, ol' honkster, ol' pal, talk about being way off and shooting himself in the foot! I hope you shoot whatever weaponry you took to Africa a lot better that you shoot those dumb-assed responses off your keyboard, or you may come back footless. President Trump's approval rating was up to 72% among Republicans after he tweeted the "love it or leave" tweets, and hovering between 30-40% among the undecided or moderate voters. Doubt seriously that: "They may bar him from the nominating convention." (What kind of whacky juice are you drinking up there in Canaja, anyway?)
                Oh, and just for your general edification and to add to your store of political facts: "Judicial Watch: 900,000 Illegal Aliens Voted in 2018 Midterm Elections" Try telling us that Judicial Watch doesn't exist, or that Tom Fitton is a doubtful source.

READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/news/6862-jud...term-elections
                © Neon Nettle
                I see where you get your "facts." Tin Foil Hat fake news is an excellent assessment. Wish I'd come up with that one. You really expect us to believe Americans of any political ilk overwhelmingly approve of that kind of trash talk from their country's leader? Really? Keep screwing the blinders on tighter. As I said before, there's too much money at stake in GOP party. Those guys/corporations are getting very jumpy about their "investment." Betting the bank on a potential nut job was risky business in the last election. No "potential" about it now! The guy is a proven loose cannon and either incredibly stupid or completely crazy. Either way he is dangerous leadership material. Big money backers are gonna put Trump out to pasture one way or the other, that is a certainty. I'm just waiting to see who else steps up to the plate. Better happen soon or the convention will split itself apart and GOP will be a dead letter forever. I'm sure plans are being made behind the curtains to put someone ... anyone ... else up for candidacy. No one with half a brain would tie their can to Trump for another four years of this embarrassing foolishness. And corporate America has a lot of brains running their show. Hopefully the party will abandon the "showman" tactic and pick someone with a sense of decency ... and with some semblance of common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                  Neon Nettle News

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/neon-nettle/
                  • Overall, we rate Neon Nettle a Tin Foil Hat level Conspiracy website based on promotion of numerous conspiracy theories as well as the publishing of fake news.
                  There is no illegal alien voting. No one is voting twice. Anyone so gullible to believe that kind of hooee shouldn't answer the phone.
                  Proof, rock rat. Please enlighten us.

Comment

Honk, you just keep on thinking that....

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                      Honk, you just keep on thinking that....
                      ...and the left wonders why they can't beat Trump!
                      Ditto, jimbo!

Comment

There seems to be an underlying assumption that all the dead people vote Democratic.
                        Is there any proof of that?
                        Just sayin.'

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          There seems to be an underlying assumption that all the dead people vote Democratic.
                          Is there any proof of that?
                          Just sayin.'
                          What you, and all your lib friends fail to recognize is ----
                          it doesn't make a red rat's rear WHO a fraudulent vote is cast for, (R), (D) or (I), it's STILL voter fraud a d should be prosecuted.

The (D) "presumption" that only (D)'s are guilty of voter fraud is another baseless attempt at "victimhood"...and sort of a "guilty" tell!

Last edited by FirstBubba; 07-18-2019, 11:19 AM.

Comment

It truly amazes me that there are people who bad mouth Trump, but issue not a word from their pie hole as to the potential problems of the rat excrement that is in our government as a result of the Minnesota loser and the one in Michigan.
                            The two of them have only been in our government their first term, and just look at the troubles encountered already. Must we wait until there are 20-30-50 of these useless pieces of crap before we finally get our heads from where it is painful to sit down ? Actually it is not really their fault they are losers, it is actually the fault of the brain dead idiots who vote them into our government in the first place ! With the track record of this culture in the past, their believes in their ‘bible’ which has been spoon fed to them since birth, infiltrate the schools, institutions, society and government, lie to the infidels, and we expect just because they are now in America that they have forgotten all this and have completely changed their thoughts and have excepted our values, our love of country, our way of life ! BS, BS, BS !! There is dire trouble in the future of this country, for our children and their children ! Just read the hand writing on the wall, but of course many are unable to read as it appears !

Comment

Bubba - Tell the truth and shame the devil.
                              The thought never occurred to you.
                              In fact, I only thought of it myself for the first time this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                                Bubba - Tell the truth and shame the devil.
                                The thought never occurred to you.
                                In fact, I only thought of it myself for the first time this morning.
                                In his first run for the Texas senate, 65 dead people in Duval county Texas voted for LBJ.
                                Oddly, they all signed the voter roll on the same day, in the same handwritting and the same ink.
                                (D) voter fraud isn't "new"!

Or shall we forget AG Eric Holder refusing to prosecute the Black Panthers standing in front of the polling place, intimidating voters?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Red Dot's
                                  by PigHunter
                                  Jimbo, I've used a red dot scope on my crossbow and it was great in low light at the short distances I needed (up to 50 yards). However, the dot washed...
                                  Today, 10:10 AM
                                • Red Dot's
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  What is the difference between a open Red Dot and a scope type Red Dot ? Function, operation, accuracy potential....
                                  Today, 09:41 AM
                                • Reply to Red Dot's
                                  by fitch270
                                  I believe the biggest difference would be in speed of target acquisition related to field of view. The tube style have a bit of tunnel vision to them,...
                                  Today, 09:48 AM
                                • Reply to Are You Ready For This ?
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  They can also create organs right now with 3d printing. Dr. mentioned that on Tucker show.
                                  Univ of Pittsburg has been growing organs for years...
                                  Today, 09:44 AM
                                • Are You Ready For This ?
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  An American Scientist financed by Spain has gone to China to create an ape-human by combining a human embryo with a primate. I don't know why he had...
                                  Yesterday, 09:32 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X