3.5 Million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.5 Million

According to 'Investors Business Daily', America has 3.5 million more registered voters than it does eligible Citizens. The Election is wide open for voter fraud. That is the same estimate President Trump said after the 2016 Election - he was right. I still predict IF these illegal votes are cast, Trump will nullify the Election and remain President. He will not tolerate and accept a crooked Election.

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    According to 'Investors Business Daily', America has 3.5 million more registered voters than it does eligible Citizens. The Election is wide open for voter fraud. That is the same estimate President Trump said after the 2016 Election - he was right. I still predict IF these illegal votes are cast, Trump will nullify the Election and remain President. He will not tolerate and accept a crooked Election.
    But didn't you read rock rat?
    Voter fraud is so rare that it's virtually a "myth"!

jimbo, I really don't know what to tell you.
    First off, I think Trump is going to win in a landslide and there will be no question about his victory.
    Secondly, if, that's IF, Trump loses, by hook or by crook, no matter how loudly he protests, SCOTUS and the House WILL NOT tolerate a single branch take over of our government.
    Remember that even IF the (D)'s lose the House in November, they still control the House until they swear in the new majority in January.

I honestly think if Trump were to attempt nullify/void a POTUS election, we would have another civil war. ....and I don't think Trump is a megalomaniac.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...esults-brutal/
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 07-15-2019, 11:36 AM. Reason: Add link

Comment

BTW jimbo, if you would check the links in other posts (Current American Census) you would see that 2.75 million citizens are registered to vote in more than one state.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ter_rolls.html

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
        BTW jimbo, if you would check the links in other posts (Current American Census) you would see that 2.75 million citizens are registered to vote in more than one state.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ter_rolls.html
        So, you are offering more statistics to support the 'voter fraud' case.
        Trump could care less what SCOTUS says, he has the military on his side.

Comment

Beware of sources that don't really exist. See if you can find a physical address for "Investors Business Daily." Good luck with that. I bet they sold you their sure fire "system" for getting rich quick in the stock market. Another case of fake news telling you what you want to hear, Jimbo. Don't be a sucker for these scamsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

Beware of sources that don't really exist. See if you can find a physical address for "Investors Business Daily." Good luck with that. I bet they sold you their sure fire "system" for getting rich quick in the stock market. Another case of fake news telling you what you want to hear, Jimbo. Don't be a sucker for these scamsters.
            There are other studies that say the same thing. I already made money in the market.

Beware of comments by members who don't know what they are talking about.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=invest...&setlang=en-US
            Last edited by jhjimbo; 07-15-2019, 08:41 PM.

Comment

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/inves...usiness-daily/

Comment

There is a list of some two dozen States that have not 'cleaned up' their voter rolls and how many excess voters on the rolls they have than citizens. 3.5 million is the total of those couple dozen States. The Federal Govt has sued many of them to clean up their rolls. Deaths, moved away, registered in more than one State, did not vote in last election,and other reasons their rolls are wrong.
                I predict IF President Trump sees evidence of voter fraud he would call the Election
                void and stay on for 4 more years. Of course it would be tied up in court, remember Bush and Gore.
                Last edited by jhjimbo; 07-16-2019, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Very interesting reading!

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...udicial-watch/

Comment

Judicial Watch, Tom Fetton, almost single handed is responsible for shinning the light on Deep State. This is an organization I donate to.

Comment

Tom Fitton and "Judicial Watch" have been real good at pushing for and eventually getting FOIA documents.

Comment

Tom Fitton and "Judicial Watch" have been real good at pushing for and eventually getting FOIA documents.
                        See if you can find the list of about 24 States that have excess voters on the rolls vs. total number of eligible voters. I saw it and now can't find it. I believe it was put together by Government Elections people and the Courts that are suing the States.

Comment

Here's 21, but I didn't see a "list".

https://www.heritage.org/election-in...an-voter-rolls

Comment

Hmmm- 3.5M. Didn't I read over and over from 99 and the honk-honk that hitlery "won the popular vote" by three million votes? Like that has anything to do with a presidential election.
                            "
                            L.A. County Has 1.6 Million More Voters Registered Than It Has Eligible Voters Living There"
                            Headline, Godfather Politics, written by Warner Todd Huston.
                            Yet Rat, honk-honk and 99 say voter fraud is almost non-existent.

Comment

There is a list of some two dozen States that have not 'cleaned up' their voter rolls and how many excess voters on the rolls they have than citizens. 3.5 million is the total of those couple dozen States. The Federal Govt has sued many of them to clean up their rolls. Deaths, moved away, registered in more than one State, did not vote in last election,and other reasons their rolls are wrong.
                              I predict IF President Trump sees evidence of voter fraud he would call the Election
                              void and stay on for 4 more years. Of course it would be tied up in court, remember Bush and Gore.
                              Yeah, I'm so concerned about dead people showing up at the polls to vote. Just tell the poll officials to be sure and shoot those zombies in the head or they'll still be able to cast their vote. Har, har!

Boy, the Tweet-in-Chief sure shot himself in the foot this week. Uh ... no, he shot off both his feet a long time ago. He's moved up to gut shooting himself this time. "White House advisers" need take a hammer to Trump's fingers. What an embarrassment.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad