Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=fitch270;n708467]
    Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
    I like checking in, but I think all the legitimate questions have been asked and answered so not so stimulating these days. Both the blogs and Answers sections are a pain in the butt to log into and the site is clunky. I still appreciate seeing the regulars still around. Sort of like checking the obituaries in reverse. Happy Trails [/QUOTE

LOL on the obits remark!!

What did you end up deciding for plans at home and how did the Colorado draw treat you?

Waiting on the boys tag to show then will be making flight plans, almost done with the planning stage here.
    "...obituaries in reverse. ..." LMBO!!!

fitch270, I don't know who's more excited, the boy, you or me! LOL!

Had a few good times hunting the Rockies (CO) and the plains (WY) when I was younger.
    Not always successful but always enjoyable.

Comment

[QUOTE=FirstBubba;n708468]
      Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

"...obituaries in reverse. ..." LMBO!!!

fitch270, I don't know who's more excited, the boy, you or me! LOL!

Had a few good times hunting the Rockies (CO) and the plains (WY) when I was younger.
      Not always successful but always enjoyable.
      He's been playing it pretty cool but once we get there I'm sure he'll be in awe. It doesn't take much to feed his fire but I could be creating a monster. Not necessarily a bad thing!

Comment

"... I could be creating a monster. Not necessarily a bad thing! ..."

Maybe he will have that Happy Myles drive so that success and hunting go hand in hand.

Comment

I come for the stories from Happy and Wam and Honk and others. This latest improvement isn't much improvement. When i ask questions or offer an opinion it is seldom responded to lately. Unless it is firearms related, no one seems to notice anymore.

Comment

I originally came to the site to find out what other hunters and shooters are doing across the country. Being in the wildlife protection business for almost 40 years I have some stories that I like to share from time to time. There aren't too many rifles I haven't tried and I like to put my 2 cents into the discussions on rifles. And the friends that I have made over the years on this site.

Comment

There is a social component to membership in this club that often makes my day.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                There is a social component to membership in this club that often makes my day.
                You are too kind 👍

Comment

[QUOTE=fitch270;n708467]
                  Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
                  I like checking in, but I think all the legitimate questions have been asked and answered so not so stimulating these days. Both the blogs and Answers sections are a pain in the butt to log into and the site is clunky. I still appreciate seeing the regulars still around. Sort of like checking the obituaries in reverse. Happy Trails [/QUOTE

LOL on the obits remark!!

What did you end up deciding for plans at home and how did the Colorado draw treat you?

Waiting on the boys tag to show then will be making flight plans, almost done with the planning stage here.
                  Fitch, I drew a CO 3rd season rifle tag for deer in unit 13. I’ll be hunting Nov 2-10 on the ranch. Not sure about home. Likely rifle deer and ML and rifle elk depending on what tags I draw. Happy Trails

Comment

How do I post a new question? I find no instructions on my old IPad

Comment

Happy - Scroll down the forums until you come to "Other." There are two of them.
                      Click on the lower word "other," and a new menu will appear.
                      Click on "New Topic."
                      Give it a title and start typing.
                      Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Myles View Post
                        How do I post a new question? I find no instructions on my old IPad
                        Right up under Field & Stream is Forums and under that is New Topic. That is for a new topic for the pre-set categories - hunting, fishing, etc. If your post does not fit in one of those categories, scroll all the way down to Other and you select New Topic and type a Header. Other is for anything and everything that does not fit the pre set categories above. Jim
                        To find replies I have to go to the page counter (upper right at top) and set it to page one and that is where the reply will appear. Click on the page number to change it up or down. Good Luck.
                        Last edited by jhjimbo; 06-10-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Gorsuch is correct.
                          by FirstBubba
                          I agree with longer sentences for crimes involving guns, but Justice Gorsuch is correct.
                          The Constitution makes no mention of crimes committed with...
                          Yesterday, 10:19 PM
                        • Reply to Gorsuch is correct.
                          by FirstBubba
                          "... Vague laws leave it to unelected attorneys and judges to determine what acts qualify as crimes, ..."

One must simply look...
                          Today, 07:39 AM
                        • High Velocity Politics
                          by jhjimbo
                          Can you believe the Democratic candidates have a whole 60 seconds to answer a question and say what they want tomorrow night and Thurs night. Wait, that...
                          Yesterday, 08:38 PM
                        • Reply to High Velocity Politics
                          by bowhunter75richard
                          Can you just imagine the more than two handfuls of D’s all trying to outdo the other ? How in the world will they be able to come up with enough lies...
                          Today, 07:34 AM
                        • Reply to High Velocity Politics
                          by crm3006
                          60 seconds is about 50 seconds longer than I want to listen to any of the current crop of demoncrat losers, liars, fakers, dumb-asses and has beens. I...
                          Today, 06:53 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X