Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kamala Harris will give congress 100 days to act on gun control.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamala Harris will give congress 100 days to act on gun control.

Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris has announced that if she is elected president, she would take executive action if congress failed to act on gun control within 100 days of taking office.
    She says that voters are offered a false choice in suggesting that you are either in favor of the 2nd Amendment or you want to take everyone's guns away.

I think she is right.
    There is a middle road, and we are already on it.

Comment

99, you really don't have anything better to do than try to stir things up here? She has about zero chances of winning even a single primary. Why waste any time on what she has to say?

Please explain your middle road comment.

Comment

I think if 'horizontal Harris' would do an executive order, there may be a push back by Law Enforcement. She would risk losing political points.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
          99, you really don't have anything better to do than try to stir things up here? She has about zero chances of winning even a single primary. Why waste any time on what she has to say?

Please explain your middle road comment.
          He might be a Russian Bot.

Comment

"... Please explain your middle road comment. ..." - pighunter

The "mighty 99" has the mistaken idea (belief?) that he can bargain/deal with the liberal left and they will "moderate" their final goal of a peaceful, gunless, American society!
            Last edited by FirstBubba; 04-23-2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

By middle road, I was referring to the fact that we already have enough gun control.

Comment

I do not care what Dem candidates say in regards to their thinking on gun control, their true thought is ‘gun control’ period ! I would not trust any of them to have an idea that would satisfy any gun owner !!

Comment

PH - Kamala Harris has about as much chance of winning as Donald Trump had at this stage of his campaign.
                  The polls showed that he was the only Republican candidate who would lose the general election to Hillary Clinton (and he did lose in the popular vote).

Comment

Bubba - I do NOT believe that the liberal left can be bargained with to the point of their satisfaction, but we could have gained in the war of public opinion by conceding the point on the bump stock issue, in a battle we were doomed to lose from the outset.
                    Even a trapped rat has enough sense to chew off a leg to save its life.
                    While you sit mumbling, "not one more inch."

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      By middle road, I was referring to the fact that we already have enough gun control.
                      We have way too much "gun control" and have had since the 1930's.
                      The left will NEVER moderate their view and will NEVER stop until America is disarmed and the 2A repealed.
                      Trump, the Senate and the House could repeal everything back to the GCA '34 should be about right.
                      Do away with CHLs and pass "National Constitutional Carry"!

You could repeal gun laws until Chicago, IL was completely free of gun crime or violence and the liberals would immediately begin passing new gun bans/laws watching gun violence and crime rise everyday!

Comment

Jimbo - What is a Russian Bot?

Comment

"... Even a trapped rat has enough sense to chew off a leg to save its life.
                          While you sit mumbling, "not one more inch." ..."

I'm not a rodent nor am I into self mutilation.
                          Sitting and mumbling never got anybody anywhere.
                          You shout it from the mountain tops!

...nor am I the only pro gun advocate who preaches, "NOT ONE MORE INCH!"
                          You will find it quite often on bearingarms.com, thetruthaboutguns.com and ammoland.com.

Comment

Bubba - I agree that you are very unlike the rodent in my parable.
                            You are much more like a parrot, and you are most comfortable surrounded by other parrots.

Comment

And Pig Hunter, in re-reading your comment made earlier this afternoon, it occurs to me that you really don't have much to contribute to this forum except rude remarks and bragging.
                              You seem to bring down the tone of these threads to a juvenile level.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Are You Ready For This ?
                                by PigHunter
                                Maybe they are trying to create the ultimate soldier...
                                Today, 09:01 AM
                              • Are You Ready For This ?
                                by jhjimbo
                                An American Scientist financed by Spain has gone to China to create an ape-human by combining a human embryo with a primate. I don't know why he had...
                                Yesterday, 09:32 PM
                              • Reply to Increasing Security
                                by PigHunter
                                Jimbo, here's the 12 leading causes of death in the USA. Carrying that gun may make you feel better but you'll more likely increase your chances for living...
                                Today, 08:52 AM
                              • Increasing Security
                                by jhjimbo
                                I have been carrying more lately, much more aware of the surroundings, especially in large, crowded places. I do go to a few Flea Markets that usually...
                                08-14-2019, 05:41 AM
                              • Reply to Increasing Security
                                by jhjimbo
                                Why was he cremated before an autopsy ?? Very disturbing....
                                Today, 08:49 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X