Logging in.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging in.

I have to log in several times a day, even though I always check the "Remember me" box.
    I sometimes leave the site and return an hour later, only to find that I need to log in again.
    Ditto at Outdoor Life.
    Is it just me, or are we all afflicted?

I have had no problems. And I have to grit my teeth to say this, but once again, after all my wailing and gnashing of teeth when the change came, I've come to like the system as it is.

Comment

I don't have any problems when I check the box. Park the site on the left with your browser and it should be there when you expand it again. Otherwise leave it on your screen in the background.

Comment

I don't have any of the issues you describe.

Comment

Haven’t had any problems

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
            I have had no problems. And I have to grit my teeth to say this, but once again, after all my wailing and gnashing of teeth when the change came, I've come to like the system as it is.
            Someone give this guy a blindfold and a cigarette!

Comment

Honker - Is this what you had in mind?

Comment

I am presently out of the country and needed to use a VPN and had to change browser to do so. Since doing, now need to log in every time I even change topics, but in order to try to keep you guys from ‘killing’ each other with ‘pleasantries’, I needed to do my part lol !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Obstruction Question !
                  by bowhunter75richard
                  Is anyone else being bothered with the ‘page 1of 1 (or such) and filter, being brought down into the comment section and not remaining in it’s upper...
                  Today, 10:41 AM
                • Reply to Obstruction Question !
                  by bowhunter75richard
                  A rather perplexing issue isn’t SL ? After awhile you will start getting really heated up about it !! I kind of thought things were going along a...
                  Today, 06:43 PM
                • Sealed Drags vs Cork
                  by buckhunter
                  Not sure I like the recent trend of sealed drags in fly reels. IMO nothing beats a quality cork drag. Quality cork is hard to find and sealed drags...
                  Yesterday, 10:16 PM
                • Reply to Sealed Drags vs Cork
                  by Solitario Lupo
                  So many names for reels out you almost had me clueless on this but I understand that you like the cork washers for drags instead of a rubber washers....
                  Today, 06:20 PM
                • Peripheral Vision
                  by bowhunter75richard
                  we all know that most wild life have amazing peripheral vision. But, how about we humans ? How do most of you equate your side vision when on stand or...
                  Today, 07:39 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X