Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

specific issue from early 90s Field and Stream competition??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• specific issue from early 90s Field and Stream competition??

Hey all, i’m new to this forum and i’m really only here because recently my mom told me in the early 90s she won a modeling competition that Field And Stream magazine was having, and i was wondering if any avid collectors would know what issue it was in? the picture was of her standing on bridge in front of trees full of autumn leaves. that’s hows she described the picture, i also don’t know a specific year, i just know it was early 90s, i just really know she would get a kick out of it if i found it, i know this is a wayyyyy long shot but it’s worth the try! thanks in advance.

Originally posted by throwawayacc View Post
    Hey all, i’m new to this forum and i’m really only here because recently my mom told me in the early 90s she won a modeling competition that Field And Stream magazine was having, and i was wondering if any avid collectors would know what issue it was in? the picture was of her standing on bridge in front of trees full of autumn leaves. that’s hows she described the picture, i also don’t know a specific year, i just know it was early 90s, i just really know she would get a kick out of it if i found it, i know this is a wayyyyy long shot but it’s worth the try! thanks in advance.
    I have a few issues from the early 90s. I'll take a look through them and get back to you.

Comment

I was told by an F&S employee a long time ago that F&S has no index system to locate back issues.
      Good luck.

Comment

If the photo was autumn themed then most likely it was a fall issue, I’d start checking those first.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post

I have a few issues from the early 90s. I'll take a look through them and get back to you.
          thank you so much, even if you don’t find it i appreciate you for trying to help.

Comment

Click on the "Field and Stream" link, not the Google books Link and you will find all the 1990's magazines. Not searchable, but worth your time.
            FIELD & STREAM, America’s largest outdoor sports magazine, celebrates the outdoor experience with great stories, compelling photography, and sound advice while honoring the traditions hunters and fishermen have passed down for generations.

Comment

Originally posted by throwawayacc View Post

thank you so much, even if you don’t find it i appreciate you for trying to help.
              My pleasure. Couldn't find it, though. Good luck; Amflyer's tip should lead you to it. I have noticed a few random issues of FS missing from Google books, but not many.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                I was told by an F&S employee a long time ago that F&S has no index system to locate back issues.
                Good luck.
                I believe OL and F&S are on CD's. I would check with Natalie at natalie.krebs@bonniercorp.com,

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad