Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micheal Rosfeld police mureder trual

Micheal Rosfeld murder trial.
    He was a pittsburgh leo who shot young black male last year. He was found not guilty and the sh!t has really hit the fan. This young man was involved in a drive by shooting. Since the verdict hus defense attornies office has been shot up, a womans car randomly shot up with her in it, and a confrontation at a movie theater in my town led to a shooting. I'm not sure if the two later are tied to it.

yet.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/new

Sorry wrong url.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/new

this should be it, sorry about the spelling, it's my phone and I did not catch it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• News Flash
      by jhjimbo
      anybody worth $15.00 an hour is probably already making $15.00 an hour.
      Yesterday, 08:36 PM
    • Reply to News Flash
      by rock rat
      You guys sound like the Luddites in Oregon where they don't have self serve gas because it put gas pumpers out of work. I certainly don't need to buy...
      Today, 07:52 AM
    • Hijacked tankers
      by jhjimbo
      Iran has 3 oil tankers (not ours) should we do anything ? What ? Be realistic, attacking the tankers would probably result in them being burned.
      Yesterday, 05:50 PM
    • Reply to Hijacked tankers
      by FirstBubba
      I don't think you are that uninformed rat.
      Are you such a hard core liberal that you support I. Omar (D-WI)?...
      Today, 07:47 AM
    • Reply to Hijacked tankers
      by rock rat
      It's simply tit for tat. Brits took one of their tankers, they take two of the brits. More important is why is there even an embargo. We broke the deal,...
      Today, 07:33 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X