"Ghost" guns!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ghost" guns!

I'm not big on 80% lowers. Too much can go wrong "legally" but lots of folks love 'em!

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-assembly-kits

Grewel, first off he is a rag head so he already lost all credability with me. What is this country coming to

Comment

What is a ghost gun ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
        What is a ghost gun ?
        A "ghost gun" is an AR lower that has not had the pivot pin, take down pin and fire group holes drilled.
        Per BATFE "rules", because it is no more than 80% complete, it can be sold with no serial number, no background check and no Form 4473. The seller simply ships it to your front door.
        The "seller" also sells a "jig" that holds the undrilled lower so it can be drilled with precision.
        Basically, you can buy an assemble a complete, operational AR that is completely "off the books"...no FFL required!

Comment

Yes, bubba you are right but if you ask that idiot senator Deleon from CA, a ghost gun is a gun that holds a " 30caliber clip magzine that is capable of firing 300 rounds a second and is undetectable by medal detectors". And you guessed it he is holding the part you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonT View Post
            Yes, bubba you are right but if you ask that idiot senator Deleon from CA, a ghost gun is a gun that holds a " 30caliber clip magzine that is capable of firing 300 rounds a second and is undetectable by medal detectors". And you guessed it he is holding the part you are talking about.
            Unfortunately, JT, if antigunners had ANY common sense, they would be pro-gun!
            Sadly, common sense can't be taught.

Comment

https://www.polymer80.com/ here is a supplier

Comment

The preferred method of bad guys getting guns is through theft.
                Hell they steal two cars and drive one through a gun shops wall, load up the other and are gone......in seconds.
                Same demographic dang near every time too.
                But we aint supposed to talk about that.

Want a gun? Place your order w the local drug dealer. Think about that for a second.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clan of the Cave Bear
                  by MattM37
                  Have any of you read this? All I remembered was the cheeseball movie starring Darryl Hannah, but on a whim I grabbed the paperback yesterday from the...
                  Today, 07:55 PM
                • Reply to Clan of the Cave Bear
                  by FirstBubba
                  Just completed "Angels in the Sky" by Robert Gandt.
                  How a band of volunteer airmen saved the new state of Israel.

"The...
                  Today, 09:39 PM
                • Tikka T3x - 300WM - Why 24” 1:11 twist barrel?
                  by Gvanwage
                  Someone please school me on this!

I am in the market for a 300 WinMag and totally new to the caliber/cartridge. I love the Look, feel,...
                  Yesterday, 01:18 PM
                • Reply to Tikka T3x - 300WM - Why 24” 1:11 twist barrel?
                  by PAShooter
                  I have read where shooters have had success with 200 gr. Accubonds and 200 gr ELDX in the 1-11 twist Tikka. There are some fine bullets in the 30 caliber...
                  Today, 05:10 PM
                • Contaminants
                  by MattM37
                  How are the waters in your area? Do you get to each much fresh fish?

Most of my local waters aren't even listed on the state health...
                  Today, 04:54 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X