Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruise control feature on steering wheel.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    I'm starting to agree with you.
    I knew you would eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
      Yeah Jason, like Bubba said, don’t be a “Luddite” ! Have you removed your fuel injection and replaced it with your old carburetor, maybe disconnected your ABS system, still driving a 1949 Ford ? C’mon man, shed the Luddite image, get and use cruise control !
      I do use cruise control sometimes, when I am late I found that I do have cruise control if I hold it flat on the floor 😂

Yes by the way if I had my old dodge I would be more than happy.

Comment

Yeah Jason, why is it we always seem to get rid of things that we later wish we didn’t, like cars, guns, old hunting items, and even women ??

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
          Yeah Jason, why is it we always seem to get rid of things that we later wish we didn’t, like cars, guns, old hunting items, and even women ??
          Brings back a lot of painful memories, thinking about things I should have held onto.....mostly guns!
          ...a few other regrets, too! LOL!

Comment

The past can't be changed. Live without regrets and remorse. Life's too short to dwell on mistakes.

Comment

Most of us learn from our mistakes. And the wisest of us learn from the mistakes of others.

Comment

I pop a beer and watch the mistakes of others.......couple of life's simple pleasures.

Comment

Originally posted by CD2 View Post
                  I pop a beer and watch the mistakes of others.......couple of life's simple pleasures.
                  Yep yep 😂😂

Comment

I always routinely wear a seatbelt, although I know many drivers who still hate them.

Comment

I always routinely wear a seatbelt, although I know many drivers who still hate them.
                      Well, isn't that cute. You do realize it's 2019 and most people wear a seatbelt out of habit. Your comments in this thread indicate you still think it's the 70's, lol!

Comment

At work I am forced to which sucks because I am in and out constantly lol.

Comment

Thanks for the backup, Jason.
                          My critic is the king over at OL, with its 17 members.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad