Gun Laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Laws

A Maryland County Sheriff says they will not enforce confiscation laws - told the Legislators to pound sand.

I can only hope we have these people here as well. With Tom ( [email protected]$$) Wolfe heading our state I doubt it will happen here. He will be on board with people like Bill Peduto.

Comment

I have seen and posted several articles stating LEO organizations, local, county and state are refusing to enforce asinine, liberal gun laws!
      On the other hand, there are also a lot of liberal LEO groups who jump at the chance to snatch guns from citizens at the drop of a hat.
      Quite like a modern day "Gestapo".

Comment

Speaking of Gestapo, there is no greater danger to gun owners, now or in the past, than the current Red Flag laws ! I am not aware of how many States now have such laws, but they appear to almost tie the hands of gun owners from their use of the 2A as our protection ! These laws are the most difficult yet to fight, and can be used against us without evidence, or without gun owners even breaking any laws. Oh, sure there are those who will say there is a judge involved in the issue, but of what bias is ‘that’ judge ? Red Flag laws are the EXACT meaning of Gestapo !!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad