Taking in any outdoor shows?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking in any outdoor shows?

I'm headed to the Great Outdoor Show this weekend, mainly to meet up with our elk hunt outfitter. Thought it would be a good idea to go over a few things in person. Will spend some time checking out the rest of the show as well. I also plan on hitting some upcoming gun shows just because. It's that time of year, anything you're planning on checking out?

Nope. I'm pretty static right now.
    Just scratching around for a new turkey spot, checking my turkey gear and dusting off my #8 turkey loads! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
      Nope. I'm pretty static right now.
      Just scratching around for a new turkey spot, checking my turkey gear and dusting off my #8 turkey loads! LOL!
      Good luck with both FB, when does your season open again? Long wait here.

Comment

I'm not doing outdoors and gun shows anymore. Mainly because I'm set on equipment and not planning any guided hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Good luck with both FB, when does your season open again? Long wait here.
          "Spring Turkey" opens Apr 6th and runs through May 6th.
          I'm beginning to see a few birds. I
          It's time to start watching for "phase" changes.
          I saw a bachelor group of about 10 birds Monday. Unfortunately, all on private ground I can't hunt! LOL!
          ...and Thanx! It's going to take a bit of luck on the new ground.

Comment

Went to one a couple years ago it was fun to see what was there but didn’t think it was all that great. If I was going on any big trips I’d probably go check it out again.

Comment

I would like to go to the rmef banquet this year and see whats new for the pennsylvania elk season.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Illegals buying guns
                labrador12
                If 8 million illegals are trying to buy guns a year, what is the size of the illegal population? Is 10% of the illegal population armed? 50%? Are there...
                Yesterday, 10:56 AM
              • Reply to Illegals buying guns
                fitch270
                In other threads here you've argued against folks who use the "even one is too many" cry as being unrealistic. I'll hold you to the same standard...
                Today, 12:49 AM
              • New petition to sell Montana to Canada
                99explorer
                There is a movement afoot to sell the state of Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to pay off part of our national debt.
                It would become South Alberta....
                Yesterday, 12:27 AM
              • Reply to New petition to sell Montana to Canada
                fitch270
                Wouldn't South Alberta be its own province?

There's been a "movement" to separate upstate NY from the NYC area for years. Fat chance...
                Today, 12:09 AM
              • Reply to Illegals buying guns
                Harmonious Fulmination
                In peak seasons Ellis Island processed over 5000 dirt poor migrants a day. And with those inadequate traditional families they made America and Americans...
                Today, 12:02 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X