Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

id like to here some of the funniest things youve experienced while hunting or fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• id like to here some of the funniest things youve experienced while hunting or fishing

id like to here some of the funniest things youve experienced while hunting or fishing

Fallen/Seen people fall out of the baot SEVERAL times.

Comment

Not the funniest, but came to mind right away -

Doe feeding on hind legs in old apple tree, I sneak up, "BOO!", she falls over backwards, turns inside out and runs off faster than lightning.

Comment

I acidently sat on a cactus... my friend thought it was Hilarious, but I would of thought the same HAHA

Comment

Saturday on the way out to set up my treestand I had a skunk walk out the woods towards me. Luckily it wasn't a smelly encounter.

I've had squirrels runnin up and down trees chasin each other.. and barking and chattering up a storm.

Not a hunting / fishin story but: I was at work one mornin and a squirrel was storing food ... but the squirrel would dig and then roll around.

Fishing wise: my friend who's scared of snakes caught an eel... We had to take the pole before it went into the water along with the eel.

Comment

Thanks 86Ram !
            Forgot lil' bro hooked one one night !
            Thought it was "The biggest water moc./cotton-mouth I've ever SEEN !" LMAO !
            Thank you again 86Ram for the memory !

Comment

While fishing, my brother was pulling in a lunker of a bass and the line broke sending the rod straight into his forehead. It left a mark and bled a little.

Comment

Also, while hunting, I was ready to shoot a grouse and was in mid gun swing when the bird disappeared. I looked on the path of his flight and saw it laying on the ground below a large tree. The bird flew clear into a tree and wounded itself. By far the easiest bird I've ever got.

Comment

No prob Big O... always a good laugh when the shoes on the other foot lol

I had a grouse cause me to almost wet myself... I was just entering the woods off a dirt road and took a step and he flushed right in front of me. Ididn't know what to do.

Comment

had a friend peeing off the back of the boat and sliped and fell in

Comment

Anybody seen/done the "scope bite" thing ? lol

Comment

Big O, yup but its been a long time since. It happened the first time I fired a centerfire rifle and I took a good whack and a decent shiner from a .303.

Comment

middle of the rut and I saw a little spike come walking out and make a rub on a tree and walk around like he was hot stuff would've liked to see a big old 10 pointer come and see how tough he was.

Comment

You may recognize the danger of line brakin' and sendin' hooks ballistic and it happened to me trout fishing,cept' I was into a nice 4-5 pounder!The(ironically) Bullet Weights sinker hit me right in the forehead!Knocked my hat off,I was so suprised,it knocked me over!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad