Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think it is cheating to rank up your own awnswers? Please give some input!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys think it is cheating to rank up your own awnswers? Please give some input!

Do you guys think it is cheating to rank up your own awnswers? Please give some input!

I think that it is all right if you are just starting off to get a couple extra points but after you get some points you should stop.

Comment

What do you think? Is cheating rally cheating?

Comment

Absolutely it is.

Comment

yep

Comment

Yes I do. Some people do it all the time. I only do it to answer a question about my question or to clarify something, then of course speak up.

Comment

thanks guys
              it is all in perception!

Comment

You don't get any points for answering your own question It's in the rules. If you want to see cheating check out the guys with lots of double and triple posts. I saw one guy that posted an equipment review 5 times it's in his profile. He knows who he is no doubt.

Comment

I agree with Jim in MO. I've done it once to anser someone elses question to my post.

Comment

Del is right, you don't get points for answering your own. However cheating is in the mind of the cheater, everybody knows when they are attempting to cheat.

Comment

I think it is cheating

Comment

no i dont because i use it to ask questions about what people answered me if i have a question about that

Comment

Del I didn't know it was in the rules but I'm glad it is, maybe that will prevent quad-triple posts.

Comment

i think you shouldnt you shouldnt be able to rank up your own post post. Thanks

Comment

i have mixed feelings about this.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Pistol shooting form.
                                by DakotaMan
                                I never tried that one 99, You learn something every day....
                                Today, 01:20 AM
                              • Reply to Hunting pants?
                                by PigHunter
                                I wear cotton all winter. In Central Alabama we rarely get snow and have relatively mild temps. I won't hunt if it's below 20 degF. A camo poncho is what...
                                Today, 01:17 AM
                              • Hunting pants?
                                by fitch270
                                This one came to mind as I replied to PigHunter's thread up top about "What's on your belt?". I started drifting but decided it might be worth...
                                Yesterday, 10:22 PM
                              • Reply to Hunting pants?
                                by DakotaMan
                                I usually wear a loose fitting pair of fairly heavy camo pants and a camo shirt for the season from short sleeve cotton to heavy wool. If it gets colder,...
                                Today, 01:13 AM
                              • Reply to What's on your belt?
                                by DakotaMan
                                I always have the knife, sometimes the old Ruger Single Six. ...
                                Today, 01:05 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X