Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think it is cheating to rank up your own awnswers? Please give some input!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    You don't get points for answering your own post!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Ya it's cheating. Let someone with a different perspective decide if it's a good post or not.

Nate

Leave a comment:

• wsimien
    replied
    get em Del!

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    i am from iowa, but do not feel comfortable giving any other info out on the internet. sorry (not to far away from ND)

Leave a comment:

replied
    KMB33,
    your only 13? Where do you live and what school? I'm 15 and in ND

Nate

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    If you dont likw rthw question why did you even come here just to say it was a boring question.
    I would like to know the answer so you can jus tstay off thequestion and we wouldnt be forced to make you fall asleep.;

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZ !

What was the question??

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    people really didnt like my first post!

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    Plus what is with the guy that asked the same question 3-4 times? People will answer just the one.

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    Well, i guess people disagreed with my original posts, and after reading other posts i also do. I am 13 right now and dont think i could test gear anyway, i dont kow enough about any one thing really. So, right now i agree with Christian Emter on one point and disagree with him on another. First, i think people should just come here for fun, you can learn about what you love, but second, of course you will like your answer you wrote, and came up with it. Thanks for all the input.

Leave a comment:

• mdhager115
    replied
    Yes, i never do it.

Leave a comment:

• streack
    replied
    Ranking up your own post is pretty childish, if you need points that bad just double and triple post the same thing like other decent people do.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    I also agree with HillbillyDeluxe. Sure people want to test gear but I come on here because it is a fun website. You get to see other peoples opinions.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    I don't think it is. You like your own answer give it a plus one.

Leave a comment:

• HillbillyDeluxe
    replied
    Also, a quick note, I believe the rules say that F&S reviews your profile (what you have your points from and the usefulness of your posts and answers) when determining if they want you to do field tests. So ultimately, if getting gear is your reason for getting points, do it the real way because it does matter.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad