Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am looking for some Camo for my wife. I know cabelas and Bass Pro are starting to carry womens clothing but do you know of any

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for some Camo for my wife. I know cabelas and Bass Pro are starting to carry womens clothing but do you know of any

I am looking for some Camo for my wife. I know cabelas and Bass Pro are starting to carry womens clothing but do you know of any other stores or sites to buy cloths for her.

You might look into SheSafari. I seen their ads on hunting shows.

Comment

No I don't regretably most of the big names don't carry quality clothes for women. Carhartt got in the game years ago I would check with them.

Comment

Cabela's definitely has what you are looking for regarding camo for women, what I can't find anywhere are the special headcovers for wives that have the antlers attached!!!

Comment

Gander Mountain and believe it or not...Wally World!

Comment

Koeka! That's down right hillarious.

Comment

I've seen ladies camo at Dick's.

Comment

Sportsman's Warehouse. If you have one near you.

Comment

My wife buys a great deal of camo from Cabela's. She has had great luck finding the right sizes and the merchandise is high quality. She says their women's clothing is cut to fit women, not just smaller mens sizes. She does most of her shopping on their web site.

Comment

Cabela's does. BassPro does. I bought my wife some Mossy Oak New Break-Up, made for women, by Mossy Oak Apparel. She loves it. Not at all too expensive. Even has some pink it.

Comment

Maybe, gander mtn. but i dont think many store carry quality womens clothes.

Comment

Check a local Cabelas, Gander Mountain, or Bass Pro.

Comment

Cabelas and Bass Pro will definitely have them!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad