Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to Ohio next weekend to go coyote hunting i was wondering if anyone has seen wild boar around the Hockings area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to Ohio next weekend to go coyote hunting i was wondering if anyone has seen wild boar around the Hockings area?

I'm going to Ohio next weekend to go coyote hunting i was wondering if anyone has seen wild boar around the Hockings area?

They are like finding a needle in the haystack.

Comment

My family and friends have gone down there for bout ten years. We always hunt wayne national forest, and as far as i know nobody has seen wild boars, but that doesnt mean there not there. Also some friends went coyote hunting and and they show up fast for an electronic caller. good luck

Comment

There are some feral pigs in southern Ohio, but not that many. I believe it is open season on them year round but check the game laws first. Knowing how they multipy i am sure it won't be long be fore they are every where. I hunt in jefferson and harrison county and have never seen one.

Comment

Yet to see a boar

Comment

Yes, they are alot of feral pigs in southeastern ohio. not shure about Hocking but Vinton county's northern part which border Hocking Co. has a lot of wild boars.
            try looking around Salt Creek or the back side of Allensville in Vinton Co. its 10 or 15 minutes from Old Mans Cave, but they are hard to find. My brother in law has shot 3 this year on his land in Allensville. hope that helps answer your question.

Comment

Agreed with buckhunter answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rest Easy
                by FirstBubba
                "... I took your advice and blocked the slimy nine and the red rodent, ..."

Welcome! It's pretty sad to rant and rave on a blog...
                Today, 04:39 PM
              • Rest Easy
                by jhjimbo
                Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
                Yesterday, 08:55 PM
              • Reply to Rest Easy
                by 99explorer
                Even if the Democrats take the White House and the Senate, it will still take 60 Senate votes to kill the filibuster, because of the filibuster!
                Today, 03:02 PM
              • Reply to Rest Easy
                by jhjimbo
                They know IF Trump wins and holds the Senate and picks up some down ticket it will mean the end of the Dem party for at least ten years if not more....
                Today, 02:39 PM
              • Reply to Rest Easy
                by bowhunter75richard
                I am most pleased with the Barrett confirmation, now we only need to see the fallout from the D’s. With the reelection of Trump, probably not too much...
                Today, 01:18 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X