Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your favorite thing to hunt? And why? What makes is so great?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birds. The reason why is that they are so unpredictable. I also love working with the dogs. I love seeing them bound in the tall grass and emerging with a bird in mouth.

Comment

whitetails are my favriote because when you see that big buck your heart just drops to your stomach and you know if you miss this shot this moment is just going to be a good tale

Comment

idahooutdoors has the right idea; blonds, brunettes, and redheads, LOL. And occasionally MILF hunting...

Comment

Whitetails because I love the challenge they bring, not only is it hard to scout them out but you have to really good to hunt them too. THey have great vision and noses and hearing, which makes them one of the hardest game animals to hunt.

Comment

Whitetails because they are so amazing!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Jan. 6 committee illegally formed
              by labrador12
              The narrative abides. The Snowhole takes the hook, the line, and the absurdly large sinker again.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!...
              Today, 05:55 PM
            • Jan. 6 committee illegally formed
              by FirstBubba
              Number 1 - the committee was SUPPOSED to be composed of 8 (D)'s and 5 (R)'s.
              Pelosi rejected three of the (R) members and filled the spots with...
              06-11-2022, 08:51 AM
            • Reply to TGIF; Armageddon
              by PigHunter
              Nice! Looks peaceful.

PigHuntress and I are going out tonight for karaoke. She's hoarse and may not sing as much.

Tomorrow night...
              Today, 05:53 PM
            • TGIF; Armageddon
              by fitch270
              Not sure how this week will play out, the idea just came to mind.

Nickelback

“If Today Was Your Last Day”

Yesterday, 07:11 AM
            • Reply to TGIF; Armageddon
              by FirstBubba
              LOL! I has lots of things running through my mind! WHAT the ambulance driver, or the EMT looked like WAS NOT at the top of the list! 😩
              Blood,...
              Today, 05:43 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X