Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody who posts answers to questions actually go back and follow up to see if their information was useful? I have tried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody who posts answers to questions actually go back and follow up to see if their information was useful? I have tried

Does anybody who posts answers to questions actually go back and follow up to see if their information was useful? I have tried this but it is a lot of sifting through old stuff. Perhaps F&S; can come up with a way to organize questions that you personally have answered to help with follow up. Comments anyone?

You bet, I check mine about daily. The ones that are a week old or so. I give the good answers a thumbs up.

Comment

i try to, but dont always get it done.

Comment

If you go to your profile page, you can pull up all of the questions that you have answered, or all of the answers that you have given. It is easily organized to find your stuff without having to weed through a lot of other junk.

Comment

A little more specific:
          Go to your profile page, you can find it by clicking the "my profile" button at the top of this page.
          Under your name click on the "answers" button.
          You will then see all of your questions and answers listed by most recent to earliest.
          To the right you can see two buttons for questions you asked and answers that you gave.
          THey are already organized for you.
          In fact, all of your interaction on the site is cataloged and organized for you on the profile page.

Comment

Charley beat me to it. He is right on.

Comment

You bet, I ask because the bloggers here basiclly are here to help, I don't care about points. I think we all hope for the days of '100 recent comments'.

Comment

Yes, I try to follow up. Good point on checking your profile.

Comment

I just like going back and read interesting answers. You can learn a lot.

Comment

there is a way when you go to your profile and click answers there will be a bar close to the top that say questions and answers click questions and your'e there.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys I had the same question.

Comment

I used to, but after answering so many questions, it would just take too long.

Comment

Thanks Charlie, I hadn't noticed that feature, it is exactly the sort of thing i had in mind but the folks at F&S are one step ahead of me.

Comment

I do all the time

Comment

Great answer Charley and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad