Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you post pictures here? I've got a lot of hunting photos and video and I can't seem to up load them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you post pictures here? I've got a lot of hunting photos and video and I can't seem to up load them.

how do you post pictures here? I've got a lot of hunting photos and video and I can't seem to up load them.

To post a picture go to the home screen and scroll down the page until you see a reader's photos section on the right side of the screen. I think you can figure the rest out from there. I've never tried videos so i've got no clue.

Comment

like he said or click on the photos link and then it will have a screen that says trophy room and had a spot in there that you can click to upload your photos also the same would probablly work for videos by clicking on the video link

Comment

I have no clue how to do videos...I think Online Editors post them.

Comment

I emailed the webmaster a couple weeks ago to ask about posting videos and was told that feature will probably be available soon...

Comment

Go to the photos tab and click on the orange submit your photos button. It's fairly simple.

Comment

I just want to add photos to my profile. I've got great deer cam and opening morning shots. Pluse I want to upload some other photos. I'm still having no luck.

Comment

When you post pics they automaticaly go to your profile too. Just click the orange tab. You have to have a photo file in your computer also. Sometimes it doesn't work and you have to repeat.

Comment

clik on my profile then u should see the edit profile sign on the right clik and then clik browse

Comment

You can post Video now!

Comment

You can post Video now!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad