Are you afflicted with road rage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Angus View Post
    Yes. I am afflicted by the people who become incensed when they are "stuck" behind me when I'm driving farm equipment.
    Big farm equipment on the road can be irritating, but there's no other way for the farmer to get from one field to the next so that he can feed me. I'll wave when I go by.

Comment

I made up my mind some time back that I wasn't going to let a bad acting driver mess up my day. It's bothersome, but I let go of it as soon as I can. If some guy is going to be an @-hole, that's no reason for me to be one too, especially if it involves me with a firearm which I would only deploy in a life threatening situation.

Comment

I carry a big army knife just in case stuff really gets heated. For the most part I'm not that bad until a idiot really becomes a bigger idiot then they can get my blood boiling. In that situation you would think people still can stay right but they lose their head and who knows what could happen. I've been their.

Comment

Yes. I am afflicted by the people who become incensed when they are "stuck" behind me when I'm driving farm equipment.
          Those getting most upset with farm equipment are in a big hurry.
          The worst is a tractor driver that won't look back to check for following traffic.

Comment

You mean I'm supposed to watch behind me when on the road?

Comment

LOL!
              Nah! Just make sure the rear cab glass is bullet proof!

Comment

:-)

Comment

I was once a passenger in a car that stopped for a green light to avoid gridlock, as there was not enough room for another car beyond the intersection.
                  The driver behind us kept blowing his horn for us to block the intersection, and I felt like paying him a visit to inflict some violence on his person.
                  I have not had that feeling before or since.

Comment

Red I'm that guy in the dually following way back waiting for you to either turn into a field, pull over a bit to let me know it's ok to pass, or I turn onto another road. I'm not in any hurry to get anywhere.

Comment

I mostly don't get angry anymore, must be age. People with anger issues shouldn't keep firearms around.

Comment

One time I got Stuck Behind a tractor on Chicago City Streets.
                        To this day, I have no idea how or why it got there. It was too big for regular towing / mowing and no where near any parks, but it still had clumps of mud on those big rear tires!!! It easily added an extra 30-45 min to my trip, since there was nowhere for it to turn off or park to the side. As the guy driving immediately behind it, all the A-hole Chicago Drivers thought it was me slowing up traffic.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad