What happened here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
    Partial (1/2?) roll of Charmin, mashed flat and stuffed in a quart Zip-Loc baggie to keep it dry, clean and rolled up.
    The size of a 50 cent piece may depend on the sexual orientation of the individual !!

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
      F and S post aren't what they should be.
      As for T.P. anything that is T.P. I don't like leaves.
      Don't act like it never happened before lol.

Comment

Wet wipes are a must. The fact that I have to go in the woods is an indication that I ate something I shouldn't have and clean-up is gonna require more than TP.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
          Partial (1/2?) roll of Charmin, mashed flat and stuffed in a quart Zip-Loc baggie to keep it dry, clean and rolled up.
          I really need to consider installing bidets at strategic spots around my property. Big leaf magnolias make the best wild wipes, much better than Spanish moss. Forget about pine needles.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
            F and S post aren't what they should be.
            As for T.P. anything that is T.P. I don't like leaves.
            Like I said lone wolf, socks and shirts sleeves, sometime sacrifices will be made

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
              Had a cotton jersey glove go missing one time.....
              Matt, those jersey gloves are almost disposable anyway, hope you found the same face mask to replace the other.

Comment

Always have a roll of Member's Mark™ (Sam's Club) in the cold weather/rain gear bag, protected by another Ziplock™ bag. Also have a package of wet wipes and a roll of paper towels in the junk box under the back seat. Redundancy is essential!
                The question being answered, I must ask one in return. Coop, have you suffered any major cranial trauma in the past few days? Possibly unusually severe head slaps from Missus Cooper? Severe beating by a jealous husband? Accidental blow to the head by a falling anvil? Gunshot trauma that failed to penetrate the skull?
                By the direction of your question, curious minds wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by pineywoods View Post
                  Wet wipes are a must. The fact that I have to go in the woods is an indication that I ate something I shouldn't have and clean-up is gonna require more than TP.
                  Lol! Too true!

Comment

For those who use wet wipes, I hope you are carrying them out with you afterwards.

They don't break down, and there are few things worse when out enjoying the wilderness than someone's used wet wipes emerging from the ground like the dead rising from their graves, or creeks festooned with them as they are washed downstream from where you dropped your trousers.

What sort of delicate flower needs something like these to wipe their arse anyway?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad