What happened here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened here?

Took a long vacation and everything has taken a major dump and the questions seriously?
    What kind of toilet paper you use while hunting?
    I got to ask are you in dar!

yeah Clay I recently returned myself. Be the change you want to see in the world. Talking about stuff that's on topic will keep the questions on topic.

As for TP, I always make sure I have some and some (wet ones) wipes when I head out in the woods. I want to make sure I come back with my socks and shirt sleeves intact

Comment

When Ms Toni & I do out of town Gun Shows we carry Great Value Ultra Strong TP & Great value Handy Wipes, Motels don't carry the best of TP,

Comment

Partial (1/2?) roll of Charmin, mashed flat and stuffed in a quart Zip-Loc baggie to keep it dry, clean and rolled up.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
          When Ms Toni & I do out of town Gun Shows we carry Great Value Ultra Strong TP & Great value Handy Wipes, Motels don't carry the best of TP,
          I will leave it up to the site if TP issues are above or below political posts. Let’s just say that I have my doubts that this will increase participation on the site, but it may as it does not appear to require too much in depth thought and it does bring in both the D’s and R’s and even liberals, and I am sure they will have some interesting ideas on what different applications are available ! I can see the multitude of increase in traffic already. You guys who are against political posts are now proven to be correct and with the better issues being presented, let us hope to never see or read any more politics !

Comment

I carry a small zip-lock with a couple of folded paper towels and a tiny bottle of Purell. The Purell is for sanitation, obviously, but also to help burn the paper towel if it's, uh, a little moist afterward. That doesn't usually happen unless I'm out in the woods after a pizza-and-wings night.

Comment

F and S post aren't what they should be.
              As for T.P. anything that is T.P. I don't like leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
                If you run out of TP, don't use anything that has three leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
                  Treestand - The TP carried in motels may not be the best, but the towels are so soft and fluffy that you can hardly close your suitcase.

Comment

Had a cotton jersey glove go missing one time.....

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                      You know how sometimes it seems like you just can't find an article of gear or clothing that's just exactly right? That's how it was with me and facemasks for a while. I'd find one I liked, but then it was too loose. The next one, too small an opening for my eyes. Whatever. Went through two or three -- and then, finally, I found the perfect one! Half cotton, half spandex. Total comfort on the face! No vision impairment! Kept out the bugs! First week I had it, guess what other item I forgot to take with me when I went turkey-hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                        Partial (1/2?) roll of Charmin, mashed flat and stuffed in a quart Zip-Loc baggie to keep it dry, clean and rolled up.
                        1/2 roll ???

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                          Err, don't think he misplaced the glove. More of an abandonment issue, that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
                            Oh, idunno 99. I tell my mother in law there's an outdoor saying, "Leaves of three, wipe with me."

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                              How much TP does it take to clean a spot the size of a 50 cent piece?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to topic
                                by FirstBubba
                                You can only float the gears if the central processing unit rpm matches the hard drive ratio.
                                Double clutching also works if you find the sound...
                                Today, 07:42 PM
                              • topic
                                by jhjimbo
                                08-06-2022, 08:29 PM
                              • Reply to topic
                                by franchi20
                                Pick edit at the bottom of your post; choices will show up in a bar and include "delete". That will do what you want. Just for fun, l purposely...
                                Today, 07:03 PM
                              • Reply to Looking for a grain mill.
                                by FirstBubba
                                Back in the mid 80's, I was working as a rough carpenter in Dallas.
                                Showed up for work one morning and there was this dirty, longhaired, ragged...
                                Today, 06:45 PM
                              • Looking for a grain mill.
                                by FirstBubba
                                Recently found a local "niche" market for home ground whole wheat flour and cornmeal.
                                I have one grain mill, but a second would mean I...
                                08-06-2022, 04:34 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X