Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have any suggestions for improvement on this website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by country road View Post
    I would like the ability to send personal messages to individual users.
    We also need a special "sarcasm font".
    Absolutely on the PM’s!

Special sarcasm font would take all the fun out of it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
      Turn in some of your points for Gear,Gift Card at the F&S Stores.
      Tree, you’re usually the first to reply “Not affiliated with F&S stores” to those kind of questions, how’d you come up with that?

Comment

Seems like no one uses this as really a question and answer posts they should turn it into a forum board. This way we can PM or just share what we wanna talk about. They also should put a spot in there for all you politicians since that's all I really see postings of.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
          I'm tired of all the political postings and think they drive people away. Apparently, those responsible will not self regulate so I wish for a moderator to censor those out / delete / whatever.
          On that we can agree. Once in a while would be tolerable but two individuals in particular plug up this site constantly with their conservative ranting. A while back I counted seven threads started on the opening page that were purely political BS. At least we're not seeing as much of their banner waving for Trump these days. That's become a pretty tough sell ... and getting tougher every day. I don't think Bonnier wants to do anything about it because they're desperate for proof of activity on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
            The main issue is to replace the Forum as so many have already stated at previous times ! It separates the political from the premise of the site in the first place. But with politics being important in our lives, it would still give a place for these discussions.
            When that Backlash & Blowback blog was alive the fanatics were never satisfied staying over there. Their political propaganda crap still found its way over here and often enough simply duplicated what they had posted in B&B.

Comment

GET RID OF THE POINTS SYSTEM AND THAT STUPID LEADER BOARD. It has caused more trouble than it's worth ... and it's worth absolutely nothing as anyone who's been on this site for any amount of time knows well enough. The vanity trippers can move on. They typically add little to the site but a lot of unnecessary fluff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
                GET RID OF THE POINTS SYSTEM AND THAT STUPID LEADER BOARD. It has caused more trouble than it's worth ... and it's worth absolutely nothing as anyone who's been on this site for any amount of time knows well enough. The vanity trippers can move on. They typically add little to the site but a lot of unnecessary fluff.
                I think they should restore the stupid leader board and indicate the gear awarded to the user for testing, e.g., "2018 Winnebago, loaded."

Comment

I'm tired of all the political postings and think they drive people away. Apparently, those responsible will not self regulate so I wish for a moderator to censor those out / delete / whatever.
                  Pighunter - I think you are one of the two individuals Honker was referring to.

Comment

PH - Now you're talking!

Comment

One way to change the drift of the site is for more of you to participate in questions and answers, like just now a good question and answer on braided vs mono. jmo

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                        One way to change the drift of the site is for more of you to participate in questions and answers, like just now a good question and answer on braided vs mono. jmo
                        A better way for the drift of this site to change is for you to stop posting threads on immaterial political propaganda ... almost daily.

Comment

Nope. You're not very observant if you can't tell who I was referring to.

Comment

Honker - He should be. He's one of the bump stock twins.

Comment

Take away the points board and there will be more advertising room.
                              I think the board is fun and since when is a little competition a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                                Only post if nobody else is posting anything.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hhs
                                  by 99explorer
                                  Does that include the presidential suite?
                                  Yesterday, 11:40 PM
                                • Hhs
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Hotels in CA have to give a list of empty rooms every day by 3PM so they can be given to a homeless person.
                                  Yesterday, 04:13 PM
                                • Reply to FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
                                  by 99explorer
                                  Remember to save the last round for yourself.
                                  Yesterday, 11:37 PM
                                • FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
                                  by rock rat
                                  Former US President Donald Trump has said his Florida home is being raided by the FBI.

Mr Trump said in a statement Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach...
                                  08-08-2022, 07:39 PM
                                • Reply to AG Garland is a real low life!
                                  by 99explorer
                                  I have a strong feeling that we are not getting the whole story here.
                                  A man wearing a $360,000 wrist watch does not serve 20 years in prison for...
                                  Yesterday, 11:22 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X