County Road is back and open for business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• County Road is back and open for business

It has been a couple of days since I have been back on the website, and I see that the folks that run the website paid attention to the email that I sent last weekend and they have restored my identity.

Thank you, I feel much more secure in my identity. I chose that user name because I am convinced that when I die and go to heaven, it will be a country road that takes me there and I have been travelling that road for some time now.

Glad you are back to being you!

Comment

Welcome back CR we missed you, and we all walk down country roads after a good meal on a Sunday or to your Hunting spot. And with any luck we all will walk the road to Heaven.

Comment

AHA! This isn't your brother!
        This is YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
          Yes, there is nothing like being who you think you are, even if people think you aren’t. But when you know you are, what others think........, well you know what I mean ! But what I want to know is how in heck did you get any response from the website ? If you can do that, you must already be in heaven !

Comment

I went to the "Contact Us" and wrote a non-abrasive email describing my woes. That particular page seems to be more identified with the magazine subscription, but it was the best option I could find. It obviously worked.

Comment

Congrats ! Maybe the rest of us can learn something from that. Thanks !

Comment

Well a Rose by any other name... Unless they called it Stench Blossom LOL.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad