Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama allows terrorist to sell drugs in U.S.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    Doesn’t it just do your heart and mind good to know we were led by such “honest and loyal” people in our government ? What else do we not yet know what obumnuts F’d us with in his honest dealings ? And, just imagine what would have happened if Miss Piggy would now be around to carry on those same practices and ethics ! Talk about a sick feeling in the pit of one’s stomach !!!
    BHR; Nobody seems to remember when Obama said publicly: "I want to basically change America as we know it!"
    For once in his life, the s.o.b. didn't LIE!

Comment

So how's the fishing going.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
        Obama made all my hooks dull and I don’t know why.

It’s the “Dull and Curious” scandal, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
          The full depth and scope of obummer's treasonous activities in opposition to the United States of America may never be fully known. What is known now, is surely only the tip of the iceberg, as more and more revelations regarding his and hitlery's lawlessness during her tenure as Sec. State and shill for the Clinton Foundation come to light. My question is, if Mueller is such an honorable man, and straightforward investigator, he is sniffing down every sidetrack regarding Trump, while completely ignoring those shady activities brought to light concerning the DNC, HRC, etc?
          PS- #1 Bubba, don't sweat the outrage of the honker. He has relegated himself to a position as irrelevant as a gnat. Annoying, but harmless.
          I'm not holding my breath on HRC!
          The one thing we all can take comfort in is, she'll never get out of this world alive.

Comment

Pretty good if you can walk on less than 1” of ice ! Better to stay indoors yet and put up with political questions that concern us all. Remember, they don’t just go away, pretending is not the answer !

Comment

The full depth and scope of obummer's treasonous activities in opposition to the United States of America may never be fully known. What is known now, is surely only the tip of the iceberg, as more and more revelations regarding his and hitlery's lawlessness during her tenure as Sec. State and shill for the Clinton Foundation come to light. My question is, if Mueller is such an honorable man, and straightforward investigator, he is sniffing down every sidetrack regarding Trump, while completely ignoring those shady activities brought to light concerning the DNC, HRC, etc?
              PS- #1 Bubba, don't sweat the outrage of the honker. He has relegated himself to a position as irrelevant as a gnat. Annoying, but harmless.
              I bet you will never convince her of that !

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                Doesn’t it just do your heart and mind good to know we were led by such “honest and loyal” people in our government ? What else do we not yet know what obumnuts F’d us with in his honest dealings ? And, just imagine what would have happened if Miss Piggy would now be around to carry on those same practices and ethics ! Talk about a sick feeling in the pit of one’s stomach !!!
                Isn’t it a tradgedy for all of us that he didn’t ? Lie, that is !

Comment

Not to good right now, but will pick up in 2018 when the TP&WD starts their annual rainbow stocking program. Got my ultra light outfits tuned up and ready.

Comment

The funny part is, bhr, we don't have to convince her! LOL!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Turkey Hunting Newbie
                      by MattM37
                      The only new thing I can add to what the other guys said is, After you pattern and find your most effective load, choke, and range, make sure you can...
                      Today, 01:32 PM
                    • Turkey Hunting Newbie
                      by Big5ully9
                      I am looking to do some Rio Grande turkey hunting this spring at Black Kettle WMA in Oklahoma. I have a Remington 870 Express that I want to use. What...
                      Yesterday, 04:14 PM
                    • Reply to 40 year old rookie
                      by Danbo
                      I started hunting when I got married the wife’s family got me started
                      Today, 01:19 PM
                    • 40 year old rookie
                      by Coach79
                      Anyone else out there get into hunting later in life? I started in September of 2019 at age 40, and shot my first deer last week with a crossbow. So....
                      Yesterday, 09:12 AM
                    • Reply to Get Off Social Media
                      by Danbo
                      Foreign governments have always spent money to influence elections not just Russia ! 99 do you fish?
                      Today, 01:17 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X