Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama allows terrorist to sell drugs in U.S.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama allows terrorist to sell drugs in U.S.?

Sorry Honk!
    You're probably REALLY not going to like this one!

https://legalinsurrection.com/2017/12/obama-allowed-hezbollah-cocaine-running-into-u-s-in-quest-for-iran-nuke-deal/

BTW! The "fake news" about Trump firing Mueller on December 22nd started with Con. Jackie Speier (D-CA) in an interview.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/12/17/rep_jackie_speier_rumor_on_the_hill_is_trump_plans _to_fire_mueller_on_december_22.html

Just more liberal hogwash!

Comment

After I read this I bought 20,000 rounds of 5.56 ammo. It seemed prudent.

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post
        Amflyer, I am wondering if at some point if even that will be enough !!

Comment

I am sure Bubba, that you can find more apt words than “hogwash” !!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
            BTW! The "fake news" about Trump firing Mueller on December 22nd started with Con. Jackie Speier (D-CA) in an interview.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/12/17/rep_jackie_speier_rumor_on_the_hill_is_trump_plans _to_fire_mueller_on_december_22.html

I am sure Bubba that you can find a more apt word than “hogwash” !!

Edit, sorry, this was posted instead above in answer !

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
              I am sure Bubba, that you can find more apt words than “hogwash” !!
              Yeah, I guess I could, but I don't want to offend Honk! ...well, not any more than he already is!
              He's already in a tail spin! LOL!

Comment

Doesn’t it just do your heart and mind good to know we were led by such “honest and loyal” people in our government ? What else do we not yet know what obumnuts F’d us with in his honest dealings ? And, just imagine what would have happened if Miss Piggy would now be around to carry on those same practices and ethics ! Talk about a sick feeling in the pit of one’s stomach !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post
                  Don't stockpile too much! I don't want you providing them with ammo when you get over run!!
                  I figure this 200 rounds of 6.8mm Rem SPC II will out last me! LOL!
                  At least they won't be able to use left over ammo in captured AR's!

Comment

The full depth and scope of obummer's treasonous activities in opposition to the United States of America may never be fully known. What is known now, is surely only the tip of the iceberg, as more and more revelations regarding his and hitlery's lawlessness during her tenure as Sec. State and shill for the Clinton Foundation come to light. My question is, if Mueller is such an honorable man, and straightforward investigator, he is sniffing down every sidetrack regarding Trump, while completely ignoring those shady activities brought to light concerning the DNC, HRC, etc?
                    PS- #1 Bubba, don't sweat the outrage of the honker. He has relegated himself to a position as irrelevant as a gnat. Annoying, but harmless.

Comment

Are you testing my Christianity bhr?

Comment

Are you testing my Christianity bhr?

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                          The full depth and scope of obummer's treasonous activities in opposition to the United States of America may never be fully known. What is known now, is surely only the tip of the iceberg, as more and more revelations regarding his and hitlery's lawlessness during her tenure as Sec. State and shill for the Clinton Foundation come to light. My question is, if Mueller is such an honorable man, and straightforward investigator, he is sniffing down every sidetrack regarding Trump, while completely ignoring those shady activities brought to light concerning the DNC, HRC, etc?
                          PS- #1 Bubba, don't sweat the outrage of the honker. He has relegated himself to a position as irrelevant as a gnat. Annoying, but harmless.
                          What is amazing to me is that the deeper Mueller digs, the more he unveils on Clinton and the more he clears Trump ... and liberals want Mueller to keep digging! LOL!
                          Another point is, when Starr investigated Clinton, the end result wasn't even on the radar when he started.
                          After all Mueller has unearthed on Clinton, I'll be disappointed if HRC walks away scot free!

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                            There are some sealed indictments filed along with Manafort and Papadopoluos.
                            It will be interesting to see who and what, but don't count on HRC being among them.

Comment

I think we will all be needing as much of that as we can get, that is not said with a smile !!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad