Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time for Mueller to close the investigation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Angus View Post
    IMHO, the investigation should be ended or, the least that should be done, fire most if not all of the "investigators" currently on the case and build an unbiased team that will actually get somewhere with the investigation and stop wasting taxpayers money.
    I guess "underzealous" would be a trait more to Trump's liking.
    In theory, a prosecutor's role is to serve the interests of justice, and not to secure a conviction.
    At this stage of the investigation, Mueller's team is still just gathering information.
    Firing Mueller at this point would paint Trump as guilty of obstructing justice.

Comment

IMHO, the investigation should be ended or, the least that should be done, fire most if not all of the "investigators" currently on the case and build an unbiased team that will actually get somewhere with the investigation and stop wasting taxpayers money.
      "Zealous" is just fine.
      But along with the zealous, the investigation also needs "unbiased".
      With the cadre of Clinton backers, donors and defenders that Mueller has assembled as his team, I find it difficult to believe there aren't large doses of "bias" to be found.
      We (the American public) were told this investigation was to determine if Trump "colluded" with the Russians to win the election.
      It's been 18 months and they (Muellers team) haven't sniffed out a single molecule of "collusion".
      What HAS turned up is that HRC and the DNC had the "Steele dossier" churned up and released to the "msm" to discredit Trump.
      It didn't work because the dossier was a complete and utter "sham"!
      THEN...it's discovered that the "sham" dossier was used to get a FISA warrant to "wire tap" the Trump campaign and transition team.
      THAT was illegal.
      Then came the unmasking of individuals!
      THAT was also illegal!
      The ONLY four people, Flynn, Manafort, Papadopolous and the other guy, that were "charged", aren't even charged with anything related to the stated intent of the investigation.
      If I knew, at the end of this so-called "collusion investigation", that the people who obviously generated all the hoopla would be brought up on the appropriate charges and tried in a court of law, I'd be all for it!
      Chances are, (and we've all seen it in the past!) once they harangue and destroy the four who "lied to the FBI", the shenanigans pulled by the Clinton machine will be swept under the rug as, "Yeah. Well that's politics!"
      I'll lay pretty good odds we'll see Chelsea's name on a ballot if Slick Willie and SHillary aren't "politically" neutered!

Comment

Here is a molecule of evidence sniffed out by Mueller's team.
        www.fortune.com/2017/11/6/trump-jr-russia-lawyer-deal-clinton/

Comment

That's old and stale, 99 and goes nowhere.

Comment

Oh good. I thought there would be shouts of "fake news,"

Comment

Amazing!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to No Witnesses
                by jhjimbo
                In Peter Schweizer new book 'Secret Empires', he talks about a Biden who was in the WH and set up a company, then, a short time later he got a huge juicy...
                Today, 10:34 AM
              • No Witnesses
                by rock rat
                I've been listening to the trial intermittently while driving mid mornings. For a while anyway. It's kind of funny and kind of sad. The senate is so caught...
                Yesterday, 11:39 PM
              • Reply to How Do I Know ???
                by jhjimbo
                How about registering as an Independent ?
                Trump mentioned in Davos the economy is going so good he is going to start reducing the debt.
                Is...
                Today, 10:15 AM
              • How Do I Know ???
                by jhjimbo
                How do I decide who to vote for in the November Election ? Easy, just look around at the squalor in the Cities that have been controlled (raped) by...
                01-19-2020, 12:03 PM
              • Reply to No Witnesses
                by Danbo
                pmacc what the Bidens did was enrich them selves through Joe Biden senator the Vice President. However it prolly isn’t illegal the politicians make...
                Today, 10:12 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X