Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time for Mueller to close the investigation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time for Mueller to close the investigation?

https://amac.us/mueller-probe-time-investigate-investigator/

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Comment

It is rumored on the hill that Trump will fire Mueller on or about Dec. 22nd, while Congress is in recess, leading to an impeachment proceeding when they return.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        It is rumored on the hill that Trump will fire Mueller on or about Dec. 22nd, while Congress is in recess, leading to an impeachment proceeding when they return.
        Impeachment?
        Of who and on what charges?

Comment

IMHO, the investigation should be ended or, the least that should be done, fire most if not all of the "investigators" currently on the case and build an unbiased team that will actually get somewhere with the investigation and stop wasting taxpayers money.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Angus View Post
            IMHO, the investigation should be ended or, the least that should be done, fire most if not all of the "investigators" currently on the case and build an unbiased team that will actually get somewhere with the investigation and stop wasting taxpayers money.
            What I find most offensive is all those that have proven to have bias against Trump and known to favor Clinton are STILL on the Gov't payroll!

Comment

www.newsweek.com/impeach-trump-if-mueller-fired-says-former-ethics-director-750462

Comment

I think Mueller should be allowed to continue because I suspect, the investigation will lead him inside some of the 17 so called intelligence agencies. I think some in those Departments are Obama sympathizer hold overs and have the perfect 'cover' of 'secret operations'. And, I think they network with one another and still don't get important calls correct. Too many mistakes for their budget, or are they purposely supporting different agendas from the Administration. I am very suspect based on the screw ups they have made over the years. In addition, none of the past Directors impress me at all. They think they are the 'untouchables'. JMO.

Comment

"... Shaub served as the ethics office director during former president Barack Obama’s administration, ..."

Another Obama "holdover".
                  Do you believe him?

Comment

Shaub is expressing an opinion, which is different from a statement of fact to be believed or disbelieved.
                    BTW, Shaub was a Bush appointee, held over by Obama and appointed director by Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                      I think Mueller should be allowed to continue because I suspect, the investigation will lead him inside some of the 17 so called intelligence agencies. I think some in those Departments are Obama sympathizer hold overs and have the perfect 'cover' of 'secret operations'. And, I think they network with one another and still don't get important calls correct. Too many mistakes for their budget, or are they purposely supporting different agendas from the Administration. I am very suspect based on the screw ups they have made over the years. In addition, none of the past Directors impress me at all. They think they are the 'untouchables'. JMO.
                      jimbo, seems to me that Mueller keeps uncovering the wrong (liberal) perps, hiring liberal conspirators and exposing liberal shenanigans.

The "holdovers" are so ingrained, I don't know that all of them can be removed except by attrition.

Comment

Do you believe Shaub that liberals will "take to the streets"?
                        He's not the only liberal calling for civil unrest.

Comment

...and what charges?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Angus View Post
                            I don't think that is grounds for dismissal.
                            It works both ways, you know.

Comment

No, I do not share that opinion.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad