Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump won because of racial resentment !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump won because of racial resentment !

This being reported by Vox.com ! Does this sound like a factual claim, or only more hype that will further divide the country ?

I think there is probably just enough truth in it to make it appear that he is cracking down on minorities.
    Promising to build the wall to keep the Latinos out, at a time when we have a rash of cops shooting unarmed blacks, has racial overtones that could have affected the election results.
    The left has always courted the minority vote, so these claims may have helped them. Hillary accumulated about 3 million more popular votes, but lost the electoral vote and the election.

Comment

Trump won because Americans are tired of the corruption inside the beltway. The weekly revelations of the degree of corruption shows Donald Trump was right and Americans are smart enough to elect someone who will and CAN do something about it. The ones who are the loudest that resist him are the ones who have their hand out the farthest to the Government teat - your tax dollars and mine being wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
        Trump won because Americans are tired of the corruption inside the beltway. The weekly revelations of the degree of corruption shows Donald Trump was right and Americans are smart enough to elect someone who will and CAN do something about it. The ones who are the loudest that resist him are the ones who have their hand out the farthest to the Government teat - your tax dollars and mine being wasted.
        I guess those who are opposed to Trump could try to blame the loss of the White House on race and then not have to consider the actual reason for the ouster of the liberal party. Race seems to be a scape goat for any problems that need easy explanations, and thus no fault finding of a beaten party !!

Comment

There's a lot more to Trump winning than just "racial resentment".

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
            There's a lot more to Trump winning than just "racial resentment".
            The major cause of Trump winning was Hillary Clinton losing.
            So far, she has blamed everyone but herself.

Comment

I think this says it all:
              Attached Files

Comment

Heard this crap when Obummer was running for office, from some hippie felon at work. Claimed superior upbringing because he "wasn't racist" (evidently that felon stuff didn't count).

Told him I'm Republican, and if running, would vote for Condoleezza Rice.

His stupid arse asked "Who's that?"

I said a black woman, because I'm also sexist.

Comment

I think Hillary Clinton could have defeated Trump eight years ago when she was running as senator from New York. But Obama got the nomination and won.
                  Her tenure as Secretary of State under Obama tarnished her credentials when it became known that contributions to the Clinton Foundation were a not-too-subtle form of bribery.

Comment

Like most medias Vox will do and say anything to make Trump look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      I think Hillary Clinton could have defeated Trump eight years ago when she was running as senator from New York. But Obama got the nomination and won.
                      Her tenure as Secretary of State under Obama tarnished her credentials when it became known that contributions to the Clinton Foundation were a not-too-subtle form of bribery.
                      Are you kidding, Her tenure was tarnished when She got the whole Middle-East on
                      fire. All she wanted to do was kill people.

Comment

A short time after President Trump got to Washington he tweeted, it is bad in Washington, then added, real bad.

I think Mueller is going to follow leads that will take him inside the so called intelligence community. I think they are a BIG part of the 'dark state'.

Comment

Jimbo - I hope you are right.
                          And let the chips fall where they may!

Comment

Originally posted by Srbyam View Post
                            Like most medias Vox will do and say anything to make Trump look bad.
                            And the Tweety-bird in the White House keeps giving them ammunition.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Memorial
                              by WA Mtnhunter
                              The old boy seems to be ok now, raring to get back to hunting. Maybe Saturday for a limited time. The girl dog is going nuts sitting at home! Happy T...
                              Today, 11:27 AM
                            • Reply to How Do I Know ???
                              by FirstBubba
                              rock rat, can you ever speak WITHOUT gaslighting?...
                              Today, 11:23 AM
                            • How Do I Know ???
                              by jhjimbo
                              How do I decide who to vote for in the November Election ? Easy, just look around at the squalor in the Cities that have been controlled (raped) by...
                              01-19-2020, 12:03 PM
                            • Reply to No Witnesses
                              by 99explorer
                              Here is an excerpt from an email I got from Donald Trump this morning.
                              He is saying he did nothing wrong, and "So help me God," close
                              Today, 11:13 AM
                            • No Witnesses
                              by rock rat
                              I've been listening to the trial intermittently while driving mid mornings. For a while anyway. It's kind of funny and kind of sad. The senate is so caught...
                              Yesterday, 11:39 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X