Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas picture time...outdoorsman style.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas picture time...outdoorsman style.

Merry Christmas, Fielders and Streamers!
    Attached Files

Looks like a Blaser. I like your style. Have one myself and it’s a tremendous rifle.

Comment

On the first day of CHRISTmas, my true love gave to me....
      Attached Files

Comment

Weird, our living room has the same carpet, trim and wall color.

Glad you didn't center the crosshairs on the Angel, that would have been disturbing.

Comment

Scoping the Christmas tree? Wait a minute! Isn't that a hunter safety course no-no. Always possible the gun could go off and blow a hole through your next door neighbor. Springerman will have a cow when he sees this.

Comment

He knows who's been naughty...
            Attached Files

Comment

It's jolly dang it!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
                Scoping the Christmas tree? Wait a minute! Isn't that a hunter safety course no-no. Always possible the gun could go off and blow a hole through your next door neighbor. Springerman will have a cow when he sees this.
                Merry Christmas and blessings to you, ya old mudhen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
                  Yeah, despite our disagreements Honk, Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year ... AND ... a +1!

Comment

I can envision the squirrel that just ducked back into the boughs. Must be he saw you lift the gun. Toss a roasted chestnut against that tin off to the right, and I bet he'll come back around and give you a shot.

Comment

I was ordered to go on a tree fetching expedition.
                      Then she demanded I be in a pic.
                      Bah humbug.
                      Went for the "Home Improvement- Wilson" type thing, she lost it. Kid snapped pic so didn't come out perfect LOL (she's short).
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CD2 View Post
                        Bah humbug.
                        Went for the "Home Improvement- Wilson" type thing, she lost it. Kid snapped pic so didn't come out perfect LOL (she's short).
                        BTW, my avatar deer usually gets a scarf and stuff come the Xmas season.
                        Right now on the fireplace.........there's two of those antique flocked little cartoonish type deer, with a euro mount 8 pointer (shot w my dad's Colt Python a few yrs back) smack in the middle. My ol lady is getting weirder by the year LOL.
                        Did get her a box of Xmas CCI green/red bullet ammo for her 10/22.

Comment

Originally posted by CD2 View Post
                          Bah humbug.
                          Couple days off, will go to the club and do some shooting.....even my middle kid (kinda liberal college dufus) wants to shoot.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad