What's The Weather Like In Your Neck Of The Woods?? Snow In Florida "OMG"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's The Weather Like In Your Neck Of The Woods?? Snow In Florida "OMG"

2"-3"Of Snow In North Fl, 29*deg, Is Their A White Christmas in Your Future??

3-4 inches of snow here in Md, would have been nice Christmas Eve .it will be gone in a day or so with temps in the forties beginning tomorrow. No big deal here buts it terrible for you guys down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
      3-4 inches of snow here in Md, would have been nice Christmas Eve .it will be gone in a day or so with temps in the forties beginning tomorrow. No big deal here buts it terrible for you guys down there.
      You are so right NO Snow Plows, only sand trucks, Tons of Yankees crashing & driving coming here, old Jewish woman in fur coats in Miami & finger tip coats(1940s)Lol But by next wed-day back in the 80*Y'all on the other hand with Power outages from Ga up to Maine Sad:-((

Comment

Geez-o I hope not!
        Mid 60's today with calm winds.

Comment

Just enough snow to cover the grass in Ohio. 22deg now and in the 30's all week.

Comment

It is one degree below freezing with patches of snow left on the ground here in SW AL. I came up to hunting camp yesterday from the coast and started seeing snow on the ground two miles north of salt water. It's bright and sunny now and supposed to be good weather for the next week.

Comment

What is a finger tip coat ?

Comment

Here in Michigan we have about 2” on the ground, with additional flurries on the way. Our temp. at this time 10:45AM is 18 degrees with a low tonight forecast to be 6 degrees. Temps for the next several days to not exceed 23 degrees. I am already ready for the return of summer, I think it will be a long wait !

Comment

Back in the 1930s & 1940s You bought winter coats with longer sleeves to your finger tips, no gloves needed. But you knew that Doc.jimbo I'm sure you were born under FDR last term??

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                    Here in Michigan we have about 2” on the ground, with additional flurries on the way. Our temp. at this time 10:45AM is 18 degrees with a low tonight forecast to be 6 degrees. Temps for the next several days to not exceed 23 degrees. I am already ready for the return of summer, I think it will be a long wait !
                    We should be in the mid 70s by Wednesday & low 80s for next weekend;-))

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                      You really know how to make friends and impress people, don’t you ?? LOL

Comment

We are in the 30s and no snow. Still wondering if it's going to be like last years winter.

Comment

If you build a snowman, remember the rule: No carrots below the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            If you build a snowman, remember the rule: No carrots below the neck.
                            We make only female snowpeople, so no worries there !

Comment

30* with a heavy dusting of lake effect on the ground. Temps are supposed to be in the teens for highs on Wednesday and Thursday with night temps in single digits.

Only 80 days til March.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad