Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are any of you guys taxidermists? How do you like it? I think i will become one out of H.S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    Definitely be something that would provide a lot of entertainment and not to mention you get to do something you love. Just make sure you are not grossed out by that kind of stuff and not a weak stomach or an great sense of smell. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty!

Leave a comment:

• KingFisher907
    replied
    Im not a taxidermist but my friend Tracy Lenehan is and he LOVES it...find him here:
    http://www.alaskamountinman.com/index.html
    Good luck Chris, I hope you realize your dream!

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    My hunting buddy Dan Snowbarger is one and he loves it. He just finished mounting Steve Binkley's 242 inch Iowa Whitetail (Bow kill). That is an awesome buck. After I get permission from Steve I will post the pics. Dan's website is at www.ddstaxidermy.com.

Leave a comment:

• Are any of you guys taxidermists? How do you like it? I think i will become one out of H.S

Are any of you guys taxidermists? How do you like it? I think i will become one out of H.S

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad