Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's see just how good you Western movie buffs really are.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see just how good you Western movie buffs really are.

From which Western did the following line come from ? "Ellie, turn over, if you should break wind, you will blow us both up, and I need to get to Tombstone !

I thought the female character from that one was "kate"? The 1971 film right?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
      You are correct in the woman's name, it was Katie Elder and not Ellie as I incorrectly stated. Do you know the name of the movie and who the male star was ?

Comment

Gotta be "Blazing Saddles." That thing was endless one-liners.

Comment

I don't know about that one but it does bring to mind one scene in Blazing Saddles...
          Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

I am positive it was Doc Holliday. He said it to his girlfriend in the movie Tombstone.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
              I don't know about that one but it does bring to mind one scene in Blazing Saddles...
              With that campfire burning and all that gas in the air, it was pretty dangerous. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                It has been one heck of a long time since I have seen Blazing Saddles, but you are right in the fact that it was a similar situation, but not the movie in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                  I am positive it was Doc Holliday. He said it to his girlfriend in the movie Tombstone.
                  Gary, you are correct in one way, but the name of the show was not Tombstone and it was not his girl friend, it was a woman that he won in a single hand of five card stud, he put up his horse as his part of the bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
                    Gotta be "Blazing Saddles." That thing was endless one-liners.
                    OHH, there were more one liners in that show than most people could keep up with. How in heck those writers think of all that stuff is beyond me ! But that is not the movie this line came from. Sorry you miss out on the new car, maybe next time.

Comment

John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn .

Comment

Originally posted by rockhound View Post
                        John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn .
                        I am sorry rockhound, you missed the mark quite a way, you will have to adjust your sights !

Comment

Doc, Stacy Keach

Comment

Well fellows, we have a new sheriff in town, the winner is buckshottoo. He gunned you guys down before you even cleared leather ! Some of you had it partly right, but he had it all right.Thanks for your answers, but you will need to get them thar six shooters more accessible.And there was one more good line in the movie "Doc" when Keach tells a rough character in the bar who was going for his gun, "if you reach for that gun, you will be having two a$$ holes, and one will be right between your eyes". Excellent movie !

Comment

The Sons of Katie Elder.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad