Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the new site? I think they monetized it and showed little concern for what *we* want.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99explorer
    replied
    I liked the old format better, with the edit button and the top ten users column.

Leave a comment:

• franchi20
    replied
    We'll see if this works.

I can live with the site changes, but not the almost impossible way to post to this page. My last question took more than 12 tries over 2 days on 2 different browsers for it to post

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    What's the old saying?
    "The more things change, the more they remain the same."

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    I like it less, hence i use it less

Leave a comment:

• Solitario Lupo
    replied
    Just throwing this out there, not trying to start nothing or be smart about this but it's funny how stuff like these sites change and people get upset and stop using it or just complain about it. I was in a club and they changed it 3 yrs ago a lot of people got upset and said what they had to and still 3 yrs later their still complaining about it. Most of them I'm guessing are the old timers. Most like forums but they are dieing out now and days. Plus now and days I believe they don't really do this for us. Upgrade is going to be constant considering everything needs to be upgraded. just like upgrading the servers. Mostly just to keep up with technology. Ever time you buy a computer it will be upgraded for the year then be old news and out of date.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Why did they dump the Edit button? Why did they dumped the Trophy Room photos?
    I have not seen a US marine photo, a food dish photo or Pittsburgh Steeler photo from brother Rudyglove in a long time. LMAO

All jokes aside, it is nice that website trolls can no longer post the same movie links twenty times in a row and screwing up the website.

Leave a comment:

• Elmer Fudd
    replied
    I take it back, the old content has largely been removed

Leave a comment:

• Elmer Fudd
    replied
    btw, if looking for old content, search for it in google with "site:fieldandstream(dot)com" at the end of your search

Leave a comment:

• What do you think of the new site? I think they monetized it and showed little concern for what *we* want.

It just no longer seems to be about "us". And as far as improvements, why do we still have to use "answers" as our forum? Unbelievable.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to TGIF; Any Questions?
    by fitch270
    Tell me about it, I smile through gritted teeth at that one as I graduated HS in ‘85.

Speaking of Whitesnake.

Today, 07:52 PM
  • TGIF; Any Questions?
    by fitch270
    I’ll take song titles for $1000 Alex.

Yesterday, 08:34 PM
  • Reply to topic
    by FirstBubba
    You can only float the gears if the central processing unit rpm matches the hard drive ratio.
    Double clutching also works if you find the sound...
    Today, 07:42 PM
  • topic
    by jhjimbo
    08-06-2022, 08:29 PM
  • Reply to topic
    by franchi20
    Pick edit at the bottom of your post; choices will show up in a bar and include "delete". That will do what you want. Just for fun, l purposely...
    Today, 07:03 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X