Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else extremely annoyed with that Ram truck video popping up every 3 seconds?Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else extremely annoyed with that Ram truck video popping up every 3 seconds?Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyone else extremely annoyed with that Ram truck video popping up every 3 seconds?Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Not sure what the deal is Neil, I get pop ups, but it isn't a constant nor is it a Dodge commercial. The pop ups I get are for "Yahoo mail"! I just "X" it and go on.

Comment

If you use Chrome as your browser download this:
      https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en

it's AdBlock plus works like a charm!

Comment

I used to get the Dodge, not anymore since I got AdBlocker.

Comment

Yes it is very annoying. This is the first question I look at after entering the site and I've had the Ram ad pop up 4 times plus on other pop up before I could even post this reply. So that was 5 pop ups in under 1 minute. I can the need for some ad revenue but it gets to a point where you add some much that it makes the site hard to use which drives people away.

I can't set up adblocker since I'm on my work computer and I can't add anything without administrator rights. Do you think IT will mind if I ask them to set up Ad Blocker so I can surf the internet at work hassle free?

Comment

Oh, I hear you. It's already played 3 times and I've only been on the site for a few minutes. I may need to look into this "adblocker" thing.

Comment

"ad blocker", Buckshott00, thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by rudyglove27 View Post
                "ad blocker", Buckshott00, thank you sir!
                LOL. "ad blocker" already blocked over 20 ad for me!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                  Not sure what the deal is Neil, I get pop ups, but it isn't a constant nor is it a Dodge commercial. The pop ups I get are for "Yahoo mail"! I just "X" it and go on.
                  I have been on site for about 20 minutes, don't have adblocker and have not seen one pop up, of course I am on a laptop, now I bet if I start my ipad or phone there will be ads popping out all over the place.

Comment

Very annoying

Comment

I'm annoyed at everything. First the message boards, then all that spamming crap, and now all these ads. Can't get on the page without sitting through the knife video.

Comment

yes

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad