Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to do a european mount. I don't want to do the boiling because I don't think my stomach or my neighbours could handle the smell. I have heard a few alternatives that I have never tried but sound like they may be worth a try. Reviews also say n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are the Buffalo
    Attached Files

Comment

• The one on the wall is one I did a couple years ago. I’ve got the big cracks glued up and will be crazy gluing the smaller cracks and teeth soon. Then glue on the horns and they will be good to go.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by IanS View Post
        The one on the wall is one I did a couple years ago. I’ve got the big cracks glued up and will be crazy gluing the smaller cracks and teeth soon. Then glue on the horns and they will be good to go.
        Nice! I like that. You got a bunch of them. 👀

Comment

• Glued on the horns and glued up the cracks and teeth today. Tmrw they should be ready for pictures and to put up for sale.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Finally finished
            Attached Files

Comment

• Those are sharp looking, Ian!
              What's the value on buffalo skulls?

Comment

• I’ve seen some advertised for $650. Start there and go down if I have to

Comment

• Pretty fair dollars, Ian.
                  Best of luck to you selling them.

Comment

• How are you guys doing today

Comment

How are you guys doing today
                      About the same, Ian.
                      Beating up on Joe Biden and Justin Trudeau, the economy, the insanity of COVID masks and vaccination, etc, etc.....
                      How are skull sales?
                      Doing any good?

Comment

• None sold yet but I’m not going to drop my price for a while. I can hold out for a bit. Winter there may be more interior decorating happening so that may help.

It’s hard to say which country has a dumber leader but I’m pretty sure Canada has USA beat.

Hoping soon we enter “post Covid” and this nonsense is behind us.

Comment

None sold yet but I’m not going to drop my price for a while. I can hold out for a bit. Winter there may be more interior decorating happening so that may help.

It’s hard to say which country has a dumber leader but I’m pretty sure Canada has USA beat.

Hoping soon we enter “post Covid” and this nonsense is behind us.
                          Not looking for an end to the insanity until 2025 when (R) POTUS is inaugurated

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The 25th Amendment
                            by bowhunter75richard
                            It is rather shocking, although it should not be, since it involves rr ! He appears to have no concerns, worries or ill thoughts of the possibility that...
                            Today, 03:01 PM
                          • The 25th Amendment
                            by FirstBubba
                            Kamala refers to "Creepy" Joe as the Titanic!
                            Dr. Jill keeps asking if they can use the 25th Amendment to remove a sitting VEEP! LOL!...
                            Yesterday, 07:02 PM
                          • Reply to The Greatest
                            by jhjimbo
                            Benoit family was from Vermont although I am sure they hunted Maine as well....
                            Today, 02:02 PM
                          • The Greatest
                            by jhjimbo
                            Subject: Great Hunters

Great story about great hunters. Check out the stock on Larry Benoits' Remington 760, 30-06.In the Adirondacks there...
                            Yesterday, 10:03 AM
                          • Reply to The Greatest
                            by jhjimbo
                            o.k., i'll try that - I thinkk I hit select all.

I highlighted the paragraph and hit the 'I' and nothing happened except the highlight was...
                            Today, 02:00 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X