Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type/style of holster do you use for your concealed weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type/style of holster do you use for your concealed weapon?

What type/style of holster do you use for your concealed weapon?

I use several different ones.
    Inside the band("belly rig"
    Hip (outside band)
    Shoulder holster.
    Depends on weather environment.
    You did mean my "big" gun right? and not the .380 ankle holster gun I also carry.

Comment

Galco paddle for the Charter Bulldog .44 Special, Bianchi (spelling?) snap on belt for the Kel-Tec P11 9mm, Uncle Mike's ankle for the Taurus PT-22 .22, Uncle Mike's shoulder holster when enough clothes are involved. I have to be careful what I hang on my belt and how due to back trouble.

Comment

I have two holsters for my colt Detective Special,both are made by Bianchi. One is a under the arm, butt forward shoulder model and the other is a inside the waist band hip holster. Both are very comfortable and have given me excellent service. The new one is almost 30 years old.

Comment

Check my pics, I carry a Springfield XD45

Comment

A leather inside the waist-band for my .380. Over the shoulder for my .45. I am still in search of a good open-carry holster for the .45, but just have not found the right one. Who says I need to conceal? I want to see more permit holders open-carry their pieces.

Comment

Small of the back (even though I don't have a liscense to carry and don't carry off of our property.) (I'm only 14.) Sometimes I like to carry myy dad's 1911 in a Fobus hip holster.

Comment

in the state I live in apparently the right to defend yourself is to much to ask and you can't carry a concealed weapon but if I did: I would wear a chest holster for if I'm wearing a sweatshirt or jacket and a inside the waist holster if I'm not.

Comment

Bianchi, Galco, and El Paso Saddlery for my .45 ACP.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad