Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is a good bait casting rod and real i like the cabaleas rod and real because they have life time wantery on them but what w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is a good bait casting rod and real i like the cabaleas rod and real because they have life time wantery on them but what w

what is a good bait casting rod and real i like the cabaleas rod and real because they have life time wantery on them but what would u recomend.

I like "Ugly Sticks(liftime warr.) and a Abu Garcia reel.
    Hope this helps. Good luck and good fishing.

Comment

I agree with Big O, I am an Abu-Garcia man myself, Uglystick Rods are both economical and durable rods.

Comment

I like pflueger reels like the pflueger purist baticast is really nice. And i do like the cabelas rods like the tourney is really nice i have one and same with the pro guide and they are good on the money to.

Comment

Abu Garcia with an Ugly stick is what I use, they can't be beat.

Comment

I agree with catchmorefish, Purist is great economical reel, however, i like the Gander Mountain Tournament Series rods, durable and sensitive

Comment

Agreed with Big O and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to How Many Died
                by CD2
                Drug addicts are like drowning people.
                They will probably pull you under if you get close to try and save them.
                They are pulling society down...
                Today, 02:38 AM
              • How Many Died
                by jhjimbo
                On Tucker Carlson last night he said 750,000 died from Opioid overdose in a ten year period. More then WW I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam, combined.
                01-16-2020, 11:04 AM
              • Reply to How Many Died
                by CD2
                You are right, back in the day, 30 yrs or so ago, a guy could be a bit of a dumbarse and clean himself up, get a factory job or education and be civilized/normal....
                Today, 02:36 AM
              • Reply to How Many Died
                by CD2
                Kids today, most of them, have way over inflated egos.
                Mommy and daddy have told them they're special, when they aren't.
                Social media warps...
                Today, 02:22 AM
              • Reply to How Many Died
                by CD2
                Blue collar town.
                Urbans and hillbillies (democrats).
                There are some good kids.
                But the public school system has mostly liberal teachers/admins...
                Today, 02:18 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X