Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have an idea as to when Round 3 of the Bushnell Tail Cam Photo Contest begins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have an idea as to when Round 3 of the Bushnell Tail Cam Photo Contest begins?

Anybody have an idea as to when Round 3 of the Bushnell Tail Cam Photo Contest begins?

Neil, The Fall Round One 2015 Contest should of started by now.
    Your post may jump start the F&S Editors into action.

Last spring, I posted the same question about when the Round one Spring Contest would start up. Four days later the spring Contest launch.

Thanks for posting the F&S Editor Wake-up-call.

The link below is my spring notice about the trail cam contest, to the Editors and the Webmaster.
    It Worked like a Charm! LOL

http://www.fieldandstream.com/answers/hunting/big-game-hunting/can-anybody-tell-me-including-the-webmaster-or-the-field-and-stream

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
      Neil, The Fall Round One 2015 Contest should of started by now.
      Your post may jump start the F&S Editors into action.

Last spring, I posted the same question about when the Round one Spring Contest would start up. Four days later the spring Contest launch.

Thanks for posting the F&S Editor Wake-up-call.

The link below is my spring notice about the trail cam contest, to the Editors and the Webmaster.
      It Worked like a Charm! LOL

http://www.fieldandstream.com/answers/hunting/big-game-hunting/can-anybody-tell-me-including-the-webmaster-or-the-field-and-stream
      There is the avert on the main page. When you click on it does say "This contest is now closed". Question "What?" As I recall last season the contest ran on a lot further into the Fall. What gives Editors?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Court Says.....
        by jhjimbo
        Can not restrict concealed carry.
        Lawyer on TV says Court should look at history and tradition. If we did that we would be burning witches at the...
        Today, 01:01 PM
      • Reply to You guys are sleeping
        by Danbo
        What? How?
        Are they not true?

Did I hit a nerve ?

Every thing I said is true. Our criminals have many handguns without...
        Today, 12:56 PM
      • You guys are sleeping
        by fitch270
        Can’t believe I’m posting this first.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna17721
        06-23-2022, 11:54 AM
        by jhjimbo
        I said a permit could stop someone who should not get one, period. All the other qualifiers you added and really, they sound stupid....
        Today, 12:30 PM
        by Danbo
        The sheriff does it here in NY also but yet the criminals still have any firearms that they wan in NY. Ohio must have no gun violence if you think the...
        Today, 12:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X