Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't mean to get off topic, but we outdoorsman and woman aren't ALWAYS sitting in the tree stand. What do you guys do when yo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm in the air force. and when i'm not workin i'm gettin yelled at by my significant other for always goin huntin and fishin.

Comment

Good for you 2Poppa. I tried that my self. I was not able to keep the house in the order my wife thought was appropriate so I had to go back to work. I was great with the kids...bad with the housework (and I still had to do all the yard work).

Comment

right now i'm laid off so i watch the kids,we play tee ball go camping and fish

Comment

I sell real estate and chase my 3 and 4 year old around. No real other hobbies, other than maybe a little word working. Not much need for other hobbies with the fishing and hunting opportunities in my area.

Comment

@ usmcturkey & troutslayer

Thank you both for your current service to our nation!

Comment

I run a construction/carpentry crew.In the winter my crew makes wooden windows and exterior wooden doors. My shop is located on the piece of land I'm always talking about. I consider myself very fortunate; I'm out of door about all day long in the summer.

Comment

i go to school to get my education even though it takes up hunting and fishing time.

Comment

i kill trees and build logging roads . as well as crush rock for aggregate

Comment

I used to guide in Colo. Now i'm in the Maintence game.
                    As for what I do. Sleep(when I can), otherwise work or gget ready for next trip(fish/hunt) or am out in the "woods".

Comment

I am a park maintenance manager/park ranger for a County park system in WA state. I used to teach middle school- Geography and P.E. I also spent 6 seasons fighting wildfires. I grew up and went to school in ID. My wife and I have 4 little ones- 6,4,2,and 8 months... I hunt and fish everytime my wife lets me out of the house.

Comment

I work my tail off keeping my landscaping company running and devote as much time as humanly possible to my son's therapy and my lovely wife. At least I get most of hunting season off and all of the winter, assuming people buy enough bushes during the season.
                        It ain't easy but it sure beats having someone else decide my fate.

Comment

school still but not now i got out thursday trying to find a job that pays but im only 15 other than that i do whatever i can to get hours for vo-ag (we need hours of agricultural or mechanic type stuff for vocational agriculture)

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad