• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when F&s sends you stuff what do you get

when F&s; sends you stuff what do you get

The stuff they send you. LOL.

Comment

You can see the stuff I got in the next issue due out this month. It was 4 nice tents.

Comment

so Del you keep the tents now right? all four free of charge? paying no more than any of us did for subscriptions?

Comment

The magazine so far. I think you need to get up to 4-5 stars before you get any gear to test. There are a bunch of 1-3 star members, they don't have gear for everyone/thousands of members to test!

Comment

you don't need to have four or more stars, some people cheated and had 5, its not how many stars, its the quality of you're answers.

Comment

OMG, DEL YOUR A TESTER ! ! !

Comment

F&S flew me to New Zealand for a stag hunt and had me shot a bunch of new prototype rifles and ammo from the manufacturer. You'll read about it in a couple months. They wanted to send me to Africa but I had my daughters birthday party that month.

Comment

Wow, buckhunter, they must really like you! i was hoping to do a Kimber rifle test, or Leupold scopes. Had to settle for miner's cap style head-lamps. Pretty cool stuff though.

Comment

I wasnt aware that those were the types of things you tested (guns, tents, etc) i was thinking more along the lines of ammo, tackle boxes, and maybe fishing lures. thats good to know though!

Comment

I bet you buck is kidding, they would send a F&S writer on something that big.

Comment

from what I know as long as you have quality answers which shows up in stuff like people giving you thumbs up on stuff that is all tallied up and they find who out of the qualified people have the most points and quality.

Comment

it really depends on what they are having tested at the time.

Comment

My magazine

Comment

thanks

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad