Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else having no luck posting comments on other users photos? There is a place for the commet but there is no submit it bu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else having no luck posting comments on other users photos? There is a place for the commet but there is no submit it bu

Anybody else having no luck posting comments on other users photos? There is a place for the commet but there is no submit it button to click.

um it works for me just put a comment on your rack picture

Comment

you have to run your computer in capatibility view. thats what i did. the button is by the refresh button. you may need to update your computer to get the button

Comment

The thing is I did it last week and work fine.

Comment

THANKS "hunterkid94" I did that and went through!!

Comment

yeah it doesnt work for me either

Comment

Peter,
              Bring the pic up that you want to commet on then click the button right next to the refresh button thenthe submit button popped up try doing that it worked for me.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad