Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody see any good bumper stickers out there? I saw one yesterday that made me laugh. It's shown in my first post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redhawk View Post
    The best bumper sticker I have ever seen were five words which were so beautifully simple in both their factuality and irrefutability that one could not ever successfully argue that it even took a side on the issue that it did obviously take a side. No sarcasm, no cheeky wit, no insults or criticisms directed at anyone or anything, only five solemn words that together constituted a fact. Shouldn't all bumper stickers be like that?
    I will not state the actual words as I do not wish to stir many embers this particular post of Gary's and as I find it probable that the majority of those reading this may take a different stance.
    Let me guess. "What difference does it make?"

Comment

The best bumper sticker I have ever seen were five words which were so beautifully simple in both their factuality and irrefutability that one could not ever successfully argue that it even took a side on the issue that it did obviously take a side. No sarcasm, no cheeky wit, no insults or criticisms directed at anyone or anything, only five solemn words that together constituted a fact. Shouldn't all bumper stickers be like that?
      I will not state the actual words as I do not wish to stir many embers this particular post of Gary's and as I find it probable that the majority of those reading this may take a different stance.
      Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougfir View Post
        Funniest and most creative bumper sticker I've seen recently: "I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one."
        Boy, I missed you too sunshine!

Comment

"Sorry For Driving So Close In Front Of You"

Comment

If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove your not racist you'll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove your not an idiot.

Comment

here is one that'll ruffle some feathers
              Attached Files

Comment

here is one to go along with redhawks
                Attached Files

Comment

Funniest and most creative bumper sticker I've seen recently: "I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one."
                  yep corporations are the same as people. wonder who the genius who thought that one up was

Comment

Originally posted by Dcast View Post
                    This is my life!
                    That is awesome and depressing all rolled up in one.

Comment

I end up behind a guy on my way to work every few weeks that has a bunch of stickers, but the best one is "Annoy a liberal, work hard, be happy."

I've been behind a couple of pickups the last few years with USMC emblems and "That Obama sticker that's still on your car advertises to the world that you're a moron."

Not succinct, but I like it.

Comment

I'll admit, I think of all the bumper stickers that get to me, it's the COEXIST ones. Neat idea, you'd be hard pressed to find one in the land of the crescent however, which should let one know that you're deceiving yourself when you put it on your car.

I do have the NRA T-shirt of a similar theme, however.

Comment

I believe it was actually the Supremme Court in 2010 that made the decision, Wisc.

Comment

Actually, the court has given many individual rights to corporations since the early 1800's. Citizens United was just a step up the ladder (or down, depending on how you look at it).

Comment

Liberals favorite saying ...

Why dosen't somebody do something? (i.e. give me something)

Comment

"Citizens United" is actually a pretty good example as to whst a corporation is.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Just Right
                                  by dewman
                                  FB: your comment confuses me as to why you put it in the context of quoting me? How does what I said have any bearing on the point you were making?
                                  Today, 08:23 AM
                                • Just Right
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Has anyone tried the new .31 cal, 30Super Carry. just what the name implies the quintessential between the .30 and the infamous 9mmLuger. Two years...
                                  06-28-2022, 04:59 PM
                                • Reply to TGIF; Armageddon
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Safe travels, mi amigo!...
                                  Today, 07:44 AM
                                • TGIF; Armageddon
                                  by fitch270
                                  Not sure how this week will play out, the idea just came to mind.

Nickelback

“If Today Was Your Last Day”

Yesterday, 07:11 AM
                                • Reply to Just Right
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Yeah, well, if I'm faced with a situation where I need a firearm, I'll take a .380 or 9mm (same bullet diameter) over a sharp stick any day. But that's...
                                  Today, 07:32 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X