Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay Guys it's time to play hard ball. Iam going to ask a very tough question. First off I'll give you the skinny on Me. Iam a V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll hide my guns. The gov knows I own a hunting license, I'll give them a drop gun. When It's time, I'm with you bro. I'll protect my family, my neighborhood, my county, my state, and my country. No way, no time, will I allow the gov to end the constitutional authority that I love.

Comment

Mattreney,
      I think maybe you misunderstand our reason of concern. I don't think I have the best vocabulary and spelling, but I will try but I will try to explain. I for one do not intent to kill anyone brothers, friends, and nabours. I think niether do those posting to this question. What I intend to do is protect my family's rights to be free.... I think a true soldier, or any type of true American would not, I repeat, would not carry out those type of laws if they were inforced. But, keep in mind their are people within our country that voted in the last election for someone that believes in law contrary to the Constitution. He even went as far as to say "It is flawed"! I don't called people who degrade and disregard our constitution American brothers. I don't call those who think America is evil, a nabour. I don't call those who think America is a bully, after all the trillions of dollars we have invested in peace and rebuiding of other nations, American. I call them an enemy. I will not threaten there lives. But, if an enemy comes to my house and threatens me. I have no choice but to fight back. Would you cowar in a corner and watch and wait with out lifting a finger, while your families rights to privicy is taken by a mugger, killer, or rapist? No, I don't believe you would, I believe you would do every thing in your power to stop it. You would die tring to stop it. We have leaders who do not lesson to the people. If our constitution is destoyed we have no rights left. If we let it be destroyed. Your family will not have the right To, LIFE, LIBERTY, AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. Will not have the right to freedom of press or religion. Will not have the right to freedom of speach. Will not have any rights. I do not call that life. You might ask How then do we fight?
      1: VOTE AGAINST ANYONE WHO STANDS AGAINST YOUR FREEDOMS BASED ON THE CONSTITUTION.
      2:CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVES LOCAL STATE AND FEDERAL VOICE WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT THIER LAWS.
      3:BE MORE INFORMED ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH OUR NATIONAL STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS.
      4:TALK WITH FREINDS AND NABOURS INFORM THEM.
      5:TAKE PART IN A PEACEFUL MOVEMENT TO STOP TIRONTS IN OUR COURTS,SCHOOLS,AND IN ALL OUR GOVERNMENT.
      6:TEACH OUR KIDS THE TRUE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY.....

THESE PEOPLE CAN BE STOPPED WITHOUT FIRING ANY SHOTS. But, if we sit on our thumbs and say "Aw well, there's nothing I can do about it. We may be fighting over more than just our guns. Elections to the United States Senate will be held on November 2, 2010. If we vote every anti constitution politician OUT OF THERE SEATS we can make a big change in our future and our childrens. We do not have to kill, we only have to move with the force our founding fathers gave us. The freedom to elect our leaders. Will I kill if my family is treatend? My question is will you set by and let your family be stripped of there freedoms, without lifting a finger. The CHANGE that Obama talks about, means tare down and build it new. We do not need that kind of change. We as Americans need to join hands and CHANGE HIS CORSE BY VOTING IN NOVEMBER 2010.

Comment

People in the military swear to protect, uphold, and defend the constitution of the United States. I cannot believe that the United States military would ever carry out such an unlawful order. I think we'll see more burdensome regulation, but with the rate of gun and ammunition sales, attempting an outright ban would be foolhardy. Politicians of all stripes care more about their political fortunes and riding the gravy train than any values or beliefs, and they can all clearly see which way the wind is blowing on this issue.

Comment

If you take a look at some recent history- through the 90's with the Eastern European conflicts and others around the globe, the obvious answer of "who" would be likely to carry out firearm confiscation is a little more clear. I also think that the one-world order has been a pipedream of international politicains for decades. Globalization is always on the lips of the powers that be, and the global community would like nothing more than to have the good 'ol USA on her knees- if they could survive without our economic power, (which teeters as I write).
          The men and women in the American armed forces are some of those who would least approve of disarming the general population, and I get the notion that they would not participate in it. I do see the possibility of our military men and women being distributed all over the globe, engaged in battle on multiple fronts- Afganistan, Iraq, possibly Korea soon... and then who knows where next, Iran? This would leave an open door for U.N. "peacekeeping forces" to come in and do the dirty work... and with the sort of political ilk in power in our government, they would give the blessing and keep our fighting boys out of the way to help put a stop to it...
          I am not a conspiracy theory sort, but I do belive that this sort of thing is possible- just look at history folks. Crazier and more unlikely things have happened in more than one place. Once again, my hope lies in peace and liberty, but watch and pray. Watch and pray.

Comment

i live in in a small town in mizzou mound city 1000 people and 90% of the people have gunsonly a few would give up there guns and ammo i would kill as many of thows people that i could because they are retards the people that think thatwe dont need to protect our property is a complete retard and if this message is tooken off i dont care it is the trooth

Comment

As Carleton Heston once said: "You can have my guns, When you pry them from my cold dead fingers."

Comment

hey if thay come to get my guns i will give them to them.just one shot at a time if i have to . by the i am jokeing tha are not geting my guns

Comment

The thing is, right now we can't really imagine the military doing this and nobody wants to have to fight against those in the military now. However, if someone wearing the uniform of on of our military branches come to your house trying to take away your guns you have to realize that that person is no longer the soldier that we all love. That person is not repsenting the US Constitution or protecting your rights. That person has become your enemy and you have become his. I the oaths that are taken by soldiers in our military the first thing they say is that they will support and defend the US Constitution. Then they say they will obey the orders of the President and all officers over them. This is what I believe. If the President of the US give an order in direct conflict with the US Constitution then a soldier has to ignore that order because it is subsequent to what they vow first and foremost in the oath. If the President of the US gives an order in direct conflict with the Constitution then the President has become a domestic enemy of the US. One thing that I've always thought of it the movie "A Few Good Men". Those men were dishonorably discharged in the end because they didn't fight for those who could not protect themselve. I have always felt that those two men were doomed the minute Colenel "You can't handle the truth!" Jessup gave the order. Either they had to obey the order and commit a crime or disobey the order and commit a crime. There was no way that could have ended well for those men. They were screwed! It is a difficult situation to be in but if you take that oath the you have to fight against anything that conflicts with that oath. I do see how confusing it could be. Defend the US Constitution and obey the Presendent. What if you have to separate these two parts of the oath, which one must be followed. The President and officers in the US Military should never give an order in conflict with the US Constitution! What happens when they do?

Comment

problem is i want to join the military and i dont want to go to war with not only my own country but with guys i know and like not sure what i would do if i do join and face these orders

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad