Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know who the third gear tester is? Common now 'fess up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know who the third gear tester is? Common now 'fess up.

Anyone know who the third gear tester is? Common now 'fess up.

Not me, I promise.

Comment

Third gear tester?

You bet, right between the power shift out of second and yankin' it back into fourth! Yeeehaaa!

I apologize, it's late.

Comment

Who was second?

Comment

I believe that was Del.

Comment

I doubt it will be me, I messed up and let them know I have a bad habit of finding flaws in most sporting goods and breaking them...not good publicity for equipment manufacturers....the rough terrain and weather of Idaho, and my spending 140 days+ a year out in the wilds tends to put warranties to the test...

Comment

This gear testing is just a flash in the pan

Comment

Great to see hunterkid out there using some great stuff that he can put to the test. Bet he is all smiles.

Comment

Sorry I was not second I know who was but he wishes to remain unknown until the Aug issue comes out.

Comment

MLH,
                    When i said i was going to test new gear on a later post, i was talking about personal bought stuff. i wish i could have had the chance to test gear.... yes i will admit i was all smiles when my BOUGHT gear came in the mail but its not from F&S. hopfully soon i will get to the point to test gear.

Comment

Yes sir, I'm going to give all my gear a "test" come October 17th in the Colorado Rockies chasing those elk! All my stuff, not F&S test gear.

Comment

I truthfully believe that this gear testing was just a stunt to get people to actually kick into gear and get involves in the website... and my hate goes off to the guy who thought about it, because they got a lot of new memebers.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad