Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agreed with meagel and + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    Reid,
    Man that sounds like a plan, but I'm not much into tanning hides not worth the effort to me. But I have thaught about it many times. I like the sardine bait, I never thaught of them being good for anything except stink. You've put a whole new light on sardines for me, meagel.

Leave a comment:

• meagel
    replied
    For raccoons I will open a can of sardines and fasten it in such a way that the raccoon has to work for the bait, perhaps making an alerting noise for the hunter. Andy made a good point-I have chichens where the raccoons and bobcats and foxes and coyotes and whatever else raids almost weekly on the coop. Ill sit out and shoot a few with #4 shot out of a scattergun.

Leave a comment:

• Reid Jones
    replied
    andy-keep ur chicken house full and sit out there and shoot the bobcats! the furtraders pay good money for them.

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    Um buy some chickens. I don't even have chickens any more because of those two reasons. In fact bobcats are thick when my chicken house is full. Another thing for coons is table scraps. If you have a compost heep, and there's any coons around chances are they'll be there at night. That's all I got hope that helps...

Leave a comment:

• samuel wilson
    started a topic what is the best home made coon and bobcat bait

what is the best home made coon and bobcat bait

what is the best home made coon and bobcat bait

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad