Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any F&S users ever change their Profile Photo? When I first signed up I took the standard black and white F&S bear head photo. I think I have changed my profile photo three times, already. Some users keep their original photo they started with f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    My thing with the pictures are they are taken so far from the subject I can not make them out, or they are so close there is no perspective.
    Maybe someone at F&S can do a story on big and small game hunting photography.
    Jimbo, post your larger profile photo on this post so Honk can copy it then cropping it and resubmit it for you to use. Sounds like teamwork and a good idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
      Mine is a cartoon Grizzly Bear with the Slogan: ROAR! Underneath. It was meant to be humorous and mock the current president.

Chances are I will be changing it shortly.
      I thought it was a kids play toy.

Comment

I'm an old Winchester Fan~Boy, That's my Story and I'm Sticken to it.

Comment

I change mine a couple times a year maybe. Usually it is a buck I'm hunting, or harvested. Currently it is one found in the woods.

Comment

I have changed mine a few times. I think it started out a pic of me in the woods. At one point I know it was the NRA logo. Lately its been a picture of the highlight of my fishing season.

Comment

Originally posted by M.A.T View Post
              I actually just changed mine last night from the State Seal of Texas to the State Flag of Wyoming because I'll be moving there in a few months.
              M.A.T- you're correct. About 30 miles SW of Douglas at the very end of Cold Springs Rd. I'll be in Greybull, WY in late Sept for 3 weeks if you're near there dinner is on me.

Comment

Originally posted by steve182 View Post
                I change mine a couple times a year maybe. Usually it is a buck I'm hunting, or harvested. Currently it is one found in the woods.
                Mine is an Atlantic salmon fly I tie. I thought of changing it before, perhaps for a buck I shot or a steelhead I've caught, but the thought passes quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerSlayer001 View Post
                  I have changed mine a few times. I think it started out a pic of me in the woods. At one point I know it was the NRA logo. Lately its been a picture of the highlight of my fishing season.
                  Deerslayer: I think you had too much to drink that day. You're tipped over.

Comment

I had a boat before when fishing in Chesapeake Bay Virginia and change it to sign that is going to Oak Island North Carolina.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      Mine is the now extinct Irish Elk, the largest deer that ever lived.
                      Some user profile photos are not recognizable in their reduced format.
                      Gary, You did a good job of cropping the bear photo and getting him centered.
                      Redhawk, There is no mistaking what your image is. It goes with your user name. Don't change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
                        My avatar is Pearl the Wonderdog with perhaps the best retrieve she'll ever make. It was a lunker honker that fell half a mile away in awful garbage. And the goose was banded too!
                        And she was supposed to have been dying from brain cancer at the time. That was three years ago this past fall. She's still kicking.

Comment

Here, Jimbo. Try this. It was better to crop only your head as fly was open on trousers and undershirt sticking out through it. Anyway I think that's your undershirt. ;-)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
                            Here, Jimbo. Try this. It was better to crop only your head as fly was open on trousers and undershirt sticking out through it. Anyway I think that's your undershirt. ;-)
                            Gary, flag this one with a check mark so it'll go to first page so he can see it. Sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              Mine is the now extinct Irish Elk, the largest deer that ever lived.
                              Some user profile photos are not recognizable in their reduced format.
                              Keep every thing the same Super>G....You are the Bear Czar after all!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeerSlayer001 View Post
                                I think it's that Big Bass tipping him over!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad