Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any F&S users ever change their Profile Photo? When I first signed up I took the standard black and white F&S bear head photo. I think I have changed my profile photo three times, already. Some users keep their original photo they started with f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any F&S users ever change their Profile Photo? When I first signed up I took the standard black and white F&S bear head photo. I think I have changed my profile photo three times, already. Some users keep their original photo they started with f

Does any F&S; users ever change their Profile Photo? When I first signed up I took the standard black and white F&S; bear head photo. I think I have changed my profile photo three times, already. Some users keep their original photo they started with from day one. Second question, is there any special meaning about your profile photo your using now?

I picked this black bear profile photo because he is standing up, waving his paw at the trail camera with his tongue sticking out. It looks like he is communicating with me?

"You will never get me bear hunting, I'm too damn smart for you"
    Attached Files

Comment

Mine is a picture of the biggest buck track I've ever found here in the Adirondacks. It's just a hair under 3" wide, deep, heavy and with nice rounded toes. I would not be surprised if he was 200 pounds, which is not very common here. Unfortunately, I cut this track on my way out of the woods, late in the afternoon, so I was unable to follow it.

Comment

When I chose my first profile picture the F&S site would only allow me to upload pictures from my laptop which I didn't have many pictures on at all. Now that the site lets me use pictures I have on my IPhone I changed it, once in three years, to my little English lab. She's hell on birds and has as much personality as I've seen in a dog. Plus, I just like the picture. I'm sure it'll change again when I find another worthy photo.

Comment

Mine is a rather large turkey I shot in the spring of 2013. I like the way it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
            I picked this black bear profile photo because he is standing up, waving his paw at the trail camera with his tongue sticking out. It looks like he is communicating with me?

I thought he was asking you to dance before he took you into the tent! LOL

Comment

WAM, that was funny! LOL

Comment

My thing with the pictures are they are taken so far from the subject I can not make them out, or they are so close there is no perspective.
                Maybe someone at F&S can do a story on big and small game hunting photography.

Comment

Mine is the early morning view from the front porch of my hunting camp. I was waiting for a turkey to gobble when this presented itself. I don't get tired of seeing the photo or the reality.

Comment

I actually just changed mine last night from the State Seal of Texas to the State Flag of Wyoming because I'll be moving there in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by M.A.T View Post
                      I actually just changed mine last night from the State Seal of Texas to the State Flag of Wyoming because I'll be moving there in a few months.
                      What part are you moving to?

Comment

I can see it now, a dance to the music of dueling banjos.... I don't think I'll hunt NJ any time soon.

Comment

WAM, I liked what James"Cinderella Man" Braddock, said, "I will go a few rounds with the dancing Bear".

Comment

LOL Super Troopers, "Attention! Bear F*****! Are you in need of assistance? That's got to be illegal"

Comment

M.A.T., I noticed your new profile photo. You gave me the idea for this post.
                              Perfect Timing! Thanks

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad