Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To follow up Gary's question; has anyone ever seen or heard something they can't explain? Whether in your house, or out in the woods? Athough preferably outside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To follow up Gary's question; has anyone ever seen or heard something they can't explain? Whether in your house, or out in the woods? Athough preferably outside.

To follow up Gary's question; has anyone ever seen or heard something they can't explain? Whether in your house, or out in the woods? Athough preferably outside.

When I bow hunted Maine black bears back in the early eighties, I was standing by a dirt Road waiting for the Guide to pick me up and it was pitch black. I heard something that sound like a human baby crying.

My Guide from Greenville, Maine said I heard a bobcat and they can sound like a crying baby?
    Attached Files

Comment

I have just had the feeling of being watched. I probably was, who knows by what.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
        When I bow hunted Maine black bears back in the early eighties, I was standing by a dirt Road waiting for the Guide to pick me up and it was pitch black. I heard something that sound like a human baby crying.

My Guide from Greenville, Maine said I heard a bobcat and they can sound like a crying baby?
        Animals make some crazy sounds.

Comment

I was in my kayak going back to my campsite on the back side of a Lake at night and saw something down by the water getting a drink. It got up and went back into the woods. Slept with one eye open that night.

Comment

Originally posted by habben97 View Post
            I have just had the feeling of being watched. I probably was, who knows by what.
            Habben, It was probably one of the whitetail does you shot this past season. LOL

Comment

Cougars/mountain lions/panthers will sound like a woman screaming. After all these years it still scares the crap out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                I was in my kayak going back to my campsite on the back side of a Lake at night and saw something down by the water getting a drink. It got up and went back into the woods. Slept with one eye open that night.
                Was it obviously a humanoid? How tall was it? Did its gait seem odd? I had a very odd experience recently which you may have heard me talk about on Backlash and Blowback. It may seem as though I was making a big deal about it, but I was very weirded out.

Comment

I have had several experiences that I could not explain. The morning that my Dad passed away, I dreamed that I got a call from my Mom saying that everything was okay. It woke me up just in time to take a call from the hospital saying that the family needed to come in. The thing is Mom had passed over a year before.

In the woods I have been directed away from the direction I was headed by something telling me not to go that way. Later I found out that I had avoided caving in an over hang by not going that way.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    And shortly after that (two days later) my said she thought she saw someone standing my the round pen, which was pretty close by to where the original incident took place. However, after looking at it from the distance she was at she decided it was only multiple pans hung on the fence in such a way they could be though to resemble a humanoid if glanced at in the night. But then when the horse by the pen went nuts and took off, she looked over and saw that whatever was there was now gone. She told me directly afterwards so investigated. There were neither any pans or anything else that could look remotely like a human on or by the fence, nor were there any sort of foot prints. I think something weird may be going on here, maybe I should move to a bigger place?

Comment

Originally posted by ozarkghost View Post
                      I have had several experiences that I could not explain. The morning that my Dad passed away, I dreamed that I got a call from my Mom saying that everything was okay. It woke me up just in time to take a call from the hospital saying that the family needed to come in. The thing is Mom had passed over a year before.

In the woods I have been directed away from the direction I was headed by something telling me not to go that way. Later I found out that I had avoided caving in an over hang by not going that way.
                      Anyone who says there is not anything more between Heaven and Earth than just the physical world has seriously got their head up their butt. Unfortunately for me, none of my experiences with supernatural (paranormal?) seemed to be positive to me. I've heard laughing coming from the hamper while bathing, loud exhales right behind while toweling off, once saw an, albeit very small, human shaped shadow run across my doorway, people have said they've been talked to while alone in this house, I've heard loud noises coming from the shed that the dog started growling at before they happened, and have seen some weird stuff around hear lately that other people saw to. As said before, none of these things seemed to want to help me or comfort me.

Comment

I was freaked out by screams that I later learned were made by a fox. Sounded like a young girl crying/screaming. In some post I made on here in the past, I had mentioned standing outside and hearing someone screaming, "stop!" and "help!". My neighbor who was also outside smoking, yelled over to me asking if I heard it too? We both thought a woman was being raped or beaten or something. It turned out it was bear cubs, they stopped screaming when momma showed up. (We went looking for the source with a flashlight.) Animals definately make some freaky human-like noises.

Comment

Originally posted by habben97 View Post
                          habben don't you hate that feeling?! I used to re-load shotgun shells in the basement of my grandmothers, which then became my fathers & brothers house, and I would have that feeling almost always. Made the hairs on my arms stand up. It was so intense. I would eventually reach the point I couldn't take it anymore and went back upstairs. Not that upstairs was much better. At night you could hear someone walking in the hallway and I am not the only one who heard.

Comment

Originally posted by ozarkghost View Post

Redhawk, that is some freaky stuff going on at your house.

Comment

I have had so many experiences. The one that really stays in my mind is this one: I was supposed to be going out with a friend of mine and her father, only I woke up in the morning with this intense feeling not to go. I called my friend, told her I was sorry, but I just couldn't go with her. On the way home they were rear-ended by a dump truck and it stopped at the back of the front seats. They were both injured but okay. However, had I been there, I would have been crushed between the dump truck and the back of the front seat. She called me crying hysterically how she was so glad I wasn't with them. I have to say I am really glad I didn't go.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to "A little rebellion...."
                                by 99explorer
                                Milldawg-
                                Do you condone the Jan.6th mob attack on the Capitol?
                                Today, 06:48 PM
                              • "A little rebellion...."
                                by FirstBubba
                                ...now and then is a good thing!"

This ought set off Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Stupid! LOL!
                                --------‐‐-------------------------------...
                                08-13-2022, 12:45 PM
                              • Reply to "A little rebellion...."
                                by Milldawg
                                Ok well time for an adult response. If we allow all of rights to be slow taken from us with no push back of any kind we will wake up one and be slaves...
                                Today, 06:17 PM
                              • Reply to The Culture of Lying
                                by Pmacc60
                                I agree and worse to talk stupid and have no repercussion . The more uneducated and ridiculous statement , the bigger press !...
                                Today, 06:09 PM
                              • The Culture of Lying
                                by jhjimbo
                                The culture of lying is epidemic in Washington, D.C. and the rest of the Country. How did this get started? Was it Richard Nixon ? The crooked main...
                                Today, 08:16 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X